aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    laharlgirl

Pairing section?

Ok, here's my suggestion, sorry if it's silly.
    You all know how there are...like 1000+ doujin on this site, and we sort them by series? (Like, Inuyasha, or Harry Potter...etc)
    I thought it would be kind of cool if also, within that title sortment we could seperate the doujin's by pairings. Like, in the HP section, there would be the HarryxDraco section of all of those doujin related to that couple. Or the other ones. It would be easier to find a particular pairing.
    Does anyone think this is a good idea?

TehJoker
    Smashing Idea I was thinking this too last time I tried to find some Naruto ones

KatouYue
    This is a very good idea. I had lots of trouble with finding particular pairings in One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and PoT categories. ^^

Isan
    I thought tags could be used for that though? And it simply needed volunteers to actually go through them and tag them with the appropriate pairing

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Pray for JapanTsuna (L10)Ginshu (L10)
    Bonten (L10)Wolfram (L10)Wolfram (L8)
    Wolfram (L1)Ciel (L9)Ciel (L5)

Quote Originally Posted by Isan View Post
    I thought tags could be used for that though? And it simply needed volunteers to actually go through them and tag them with the appropriate pairing
    That would be great. Now it takes too much time to find what you're interested in, especially in the "multi-pairing" fandoms like for example PoT.

Fuji
    Quote Originally Posted by Isan View Post
    I second this. ^^

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Hiei (L2)Kurama (L1)Yoite (L2)
    Mihashi (L2)Abe (L2)Squalo (L2)
    SunakawaYuki KtB (L1)
    I think this is a good idea as well.

I have this problem, where I want to find a particular pairing in a list of many. Maybe if besides the title, there also be the pairing with it. So then you could pick out the ones that say the pairing that you want.

Ohki
    I also love this idea. I tend to like more obscure pairings within a series, and I really hate sorting through about a zillion Yuuram doujin while looking for a Wolfyuu, or holding out hope for a GwenGun to pop up or something, for example. It's part of why I haven't downloaded a doujin from here in ages.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Kaworu (L4)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Shinji (L4)
    Good idea... It would be great even if people just wrote the pairing along with the name of the doujin!

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Hitsugaya (L10)Kumaguro(S001) Endo
    Soubi (L9)Zero (L8)Sephiroth (L8)
    K (L6)Sunao (L2)Ryuuki (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikurai View Post
    Good idea... It would be great even if people just wrote the pairing along with the name of the doujin!
    see this is what i do with my fanfic...i always get annoyed when im looking for stuff both fanfic and doujin and i can find loads of the series but i have no idea what the pairing is>< i mean ist pretty easy to just stick the pairing in the title...i thought anyway:s..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast