aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Arrow Semi-Solution to Card Problem?

Well, as everyone knows, we can no longer arrange our cards. And for me personally, the first six cards in my inventory are stuck that way permanently. No matter how many cards I buy, it always displays those first six.

So, because it's a technical problem that no one can fix, I have a sort of-solution!

Someone suggested to me that I just sell my old cards and buy new ones. Well, I thought, that's not a bad idea, but not only would I miss those cards (they are the first cards I ever earned here), I would also lose points by selling them back to the shop.

So since we cannot arrange our cards, there is no point in having 6+ cards. And if the only way for us to display DIFFERENT cards is to sell old ones back, why not make it so that cards can be sold back for the FULL PRICE?

This way, there is no penalty just because you would like to show off different cards.

What does everyone think?
    Last edited by Inochimizu; 05-27-2008 at 03:09 AM.

nemine
    I would be happy if i could sell them back at full price! A good suggestion!

But, At the meantime, can't you just donate your cards to a friend, and then s/he will send them back to you. That way, the ones your friend donates back the last will be seen. Eh, did that make sense?

ZSP
    Actually, I've noticed that some of the donated cards don't necessarily display first but rather randomly. I think part of this bug may be related to getting the same card more than once (accidentally of course)...but anyway I agree, this is a great idea! I don't see how it can be unfair to anyone, unlike for example lowering the prices of the higher level cards, so I'm all for it.

Yaoi Lover
    India, though I'd go anywhere with my computer and networks ^_^
    Savings

Ace (L5)Heart 1 (Blue)Luffy (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Shanks (L8)Gray (L9)
    Sanzo (L10)Zoro (L7)Sanji (L9)

I agree, it is a pretty good idea. I, for one, never really understood as to why were the selling prices a one-third of the original cost. And now that I can't arrange my cards anymore, I'd like if I could sell them and then buy them again in the order I wish.

Lovely suggestion!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

I propose another solution. A safe function, in which you put the cards you don't want to display. Dai-kun should think about this rapid and easily implementable solution. It cuts out the MySql refresh problem.
    Thus, you display what you want, then if you like to change a card, hop, send the one you don't like anymore to the safe, get the other out of it. Voila.
    Last edited by accatone; 05-04-2008 at 09:22 AM.

Suracis
    I'm sure that when Dai-kun has time to do all of this, he'll find a good solution that we all should enjoy.

By the way, I just wanted to leave a comment. I bought a bunch of cards yesterday since I was in a buying mood (spent almost 300,000 points >.<) and my first six cards had been rearranged. Now, I really don't mind what cards are showing in the first six even though I want to show others but yeah, just wanted to say that it changed.

Atenias
    I've got five cards, which all shows up, so I don't have the problem you guys are talking about.

Suracis
    You would need more than six cards to have the problem we're having... o.o;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Quote Originally Posted by Suracis View Post
    I'm sure that when Dai-kun has time to do all of this, he'll find a good solution that we all should enjoy.
    Yes, but it has been over half a year I believe since the problem has first occurred. I don't think there's anything wrong with suggesting alternative solutions, because currently, no one is doing anything about it.

People have real lives, which is one of the reasons I believe personally that this forum ought to be maintained by at least more than one person, but that's for another day...

I like the idea of a "safe"

Suracis
    Haha, I do agree. I hardly see mods or FPM's on anymore lately... I guess they could just be hiding themselves but that's another story. And sure, why not? Your idea could work. ^^

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast