Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Scanlators Day

Yaoi Fan

Savings

TotoroSpacer 1Spacer 1
    ToothlessSpacer 1Uri
    Spacer 1Aki (L7)Akizuki (L6)
    Darkchan!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you are back. Darkness, Jade and I were simply trying to pick up the pieces. When I judged the drabble, I could not send my votes to you. So Darkness and I have that material still. Also, Jade said people were still working on the magazine; those who are working on it just needed to know it was still on.

I think it became a problem that there were a lot of different deadlines, and it seemed that some were waiting for you to say, okay I need this now. It is not your fault. I think there were so many wonderful projects that the deadlines became confusing. What I mean is that I was told that I should have gotten other interviews, besides yours, to edit but I only received yours.

Maybe we need a calendar of due dates and items so we keep track? I have the points that cabbit_girl received back from you. So you can use those if you want. The only reason that Darknessreigns, Jade Phoenix, and I took up the project was because we love you Dark. We wanted to complete this project for you because we missed you and hoped to do it as tribute. So do not feel that we are pushing you out. I am you loyal minion, so tell me what you need done. I can resend the voting!

darkparagon
    Lovely to see you dear!

Everyone but, I think Darkness, and the random dribble contest had the same deadline, in respects to the magazine (for the articles), if that is what your on about! Once I had all the articles in at the same time, I was going to compaire, edit and choose what would be needed, changed and fixed, to make sure everything married up with each other, before handing it over to the people doing the graphics to make it all pretty!

Yes, maybe they where waiting for me to say give me it now, but they where told when I wanted it, and sorry, but I'm not running after people like a headless chicken, making sure they are doing what, they said they where! The people here, are all over 16 which in my eyes, is old enough to be able to do something on your own, without someone checking up on you! Plus, as you said, there where lots of things planned then the magazine, the mag, was just something to get more people included, and to raise interest!

So to be honset, I did not have the time to personally PM everyone doing something, every week to esure that they are still working on it! I would be more happy, putting that time, to better use! (I just feel like ranting here)

The people doing other things such as the scanlations/translations and other things, had different deadlines, depending on how long they said they would need, but considering that it was not part of the mag, I did not feel it important to give give them the deadline, I had given for the artcles

As for the contest, do you mean the random dribble contest?? Yes, it is to make up a small section in the mag, there are the "viewer choice", "members recommendations (not the same as the choices, but fits in with it)", and an indept article on each one to go with each it. The conset, again was to allow more people to be included, and to have a fun little page, between all the "heavy" reading, if you you get my meaning! As pictures and games, where a bit much to use all the time, as little brakes or whatever they are called between articles!

Edit: With me been away, and you all trowing your arm up in the air, the 9th Oct, is WAY TO SOON! We should push it back, people will understand, and if they complain, you can just point them in my direction, and I will give them a little fright! But people are understanding so, I would not worry!
    Last edited by darkparagon; 08-20-2008 at 04:06 AM.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

TotoroSpacer 1Spacer 1
    ToothlessSpacer 1Uri
    Spacer 1Aki (L7)Akizuki (L6)

Did I say drabble? I meant the random dribble contest. Yes I did have my votes on time, but I was not sure how you wanted them. When I tried to PM you had already turned off the PM function.

The date is up to you. From what I think Jade said everyone has the material for the magazine and are saving it. I think all the artwork too. But you have to ask Jade.

Darkness put in a new Scanlator's Day social group. Maybe we should talk there. Saw you had! Ignore this! Went to the forum before the group!

Giving you back the points. It is too scary to have 100,000 points,
    Last edited by shigrl; 08-21-2008 at 02:37 AM. Reason: I am an idiot?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Hi ya.
    I was wondering whether there is any thing I can do to help
    F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 08-23-2008 at 02:41 AM.

darkparagon
    Oh I'm sure there will be, turst me! Thank you for all you have done so far! I will get back to working on it today, spent to much time yesterday playing around XD

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910