aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    blue_genjutsu
    Yep, Shattered, people should use something like ByaRen, SasuNaru for tags to make it easier.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yumi BnK (L8)Xmas (014)Wataru BnK (L6)
    Aizen (L1)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)
    Howl (L10)Renji BnK (L6)Raoul (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Aralaiqualasse View Post
    The Download should state its pairing character and the mangaka@artist...especially for the DOUJINSHi.....

I start to getting tired to open all the links one by one to search my favourite pairing....man escapecially the more popular the doujinshi''s original, the more of doujinshi available....

hellllllllllllppppppppp

I'm really sorry, I usually don't answer, but really are you kidding me???!!!
    I mean 90% of the time, the uploaders take the time to write the circle/doujinshika, the pairing(s), the genre, the rating and the number of pages! Yes you have to open the thread to see those informations... And? You lose more or less 5 seconds to do so! Wow, big deal!
    You get tired? Well I suggest you to upload a little of those, just take the time to write everything perfectly like the doujinshi uploaders do, sometimes they even take the time to search all the informations while they don't even read japanese!
    As for the adm. and mods, I can assure you that they have a lot, and I mean a LOT of work already, checking the forum from head to toe, to make an index thread because people are tired to open a thread. Yes I'm with suhi on this, if you want one, then take the time to do it, I'm sure lots of forumers would be really pleased.

Once again, I'm really sorry for my harsh words, but I guess it had to come out

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Suzuki-sanNowaki (L3)(S003) Lelouch
    Tezuka (L8)Shuuei (L6)Kouyuu (L1)
    Kyo (L4)Tsuruga (L8)(S007) Reborn

I personally don't read DJ, so I have no idea how that section works. However, I do think it's only a small effort to open a thread and download something that seems to be of your liking. Downloading one or two things more doesn't hurt, and after reading, you can still upload it yourself while adding the correct pairings and whatever, so that others can find it through the search-button, that I find very handy btw . So if you want the dj-section to be "complete", I think one should start with themself. Hell, I don't upload dramacd's for the points (they're welcome though ), I just hoped others would notice and felt more obliged to add small descriptions too ^^; The download section there truly is empty!

(off topic: wow first time hearing Demeter like this XD)
    Last edited by schetenei; 01-27-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Josef (L2)
    Ginji Amano (L10)Sinbad (L9)Jousuke (L2)
    Kanji P4 (L1)Alibaba (L6)Yosuke P4 (L1)

I did initially have a problem with browsing doujinshi before, but it's not so difficult with the grand list of doujinshi PLUS links. It's really not so difficult to click and glance. Most threads contain cover images and descriptions. When I was browsing Death Note doujinshi... maaaan, it was a journey, but it didn't take too long. XD

So far, just encouraging new uploaders to include pairings and the mangaka is the best I think we can do for now. Doing a whole another thing might get messy :P

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry, is not that I was really desperate for that, just last year I was LIMITED to download manga n doujin in my hostel since they don't have wireless or even a phone wire..hahaha...because the school contract with the former internet...don't know what its name....still haven't finish so we stuck with only internet in the library which only contain not more than 30 internet connection for 3000 more student....and LIMIT myself since I study in that college for a short cut to only 1 year to university (I'm just outta there this months..., I'm applying medic degree...pray for me nee...)..as you all know I'm a yaoi fanz.....since I know what yaoi really is..so if I go cybercafe, guarantee will stuck there and never let go...haha

So that and this and with all my crazy doujinshi-download-mode..not just one or 2 since I'm getting crazy stuck there with nothing, so I download as much as I could....in short timr, that's y tired lo....but now it's okay lo, I still have 2 or 3 months left before result out and get into U....

Thanx for replying nee....And little bit sadist too to know some of you also have same problem..kidding la

Don't mad o......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12