aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    darkparagon

Tutorial Section

This is not my idea, rather a suggestion by Jora: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/1055871-post103.html

I was wondering what people would think of having an educational section in the gereral secions of the forum, as it might me fun to discuss and get information off other forum memebers.

Last edited by darkparagon; 09-06-2007 at 01:08 AM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sesshoumaru (L7)Byakuya (L7)Kuja (L3)
    I support this (again, know what I mean).

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Akihito (L10)
    Spacer 1Fei Long (L10)Spacer 1
    Okita (L8)Gokudera (L8)Hijikata PMK (L8)

Isn't this already "filled" with the ChitChat + Chat section O_o ?

darkparagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko View Post
    Isn't this already "filled" with the ChitChat + Chat section O_o ?

Yes I did think that, but I'm still interested to see what peoples thoughts are on this

Suracis
    It sounds interesting but it does work with the Chit Chat. Of course, I would have no problem if an Educational Section was made.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sesshoumaru (L7)Byakuya (L7)Kuja (L3)
    It's not really needed, but the threads are (...here my english fails me) seperated and all over the forum, making them hard to find when you are not know what you're looking for. Also people might be more open to ask (and tell) when they know such threads are allowed and they are in the right section for it.
    I thought of a sub-forum in the Chat section, like the 'Animee Talk' in 'Everything Else'.
    No 'need' for it, just an idea.

Suracis
    A response as what most people would say, why not use the search function? It helps you in finding the threads you are looking for.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Akihito (L10)
    Spacer 1Fei Long (L10)Spacer 1
    Okita (L8)Gokudera (L8)Hijikata PMK (L8)

I think the Chat in the Yaoi section is enough
    (What else should you write there? I mean, nothing about anime/manga, since they already have an own section, so if you make a new section for those edu things O_o'.... nah~)
    Using the search function isn't that difficult, while browsing for themes.
    Don't know what the mods think about it, but isn't the forum already big enough? XD~ *will get lost otherwise* XP

Oh yeah, you wanna know?

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Iruka (L8)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Yuki Eiri (L9)Sanzo (L10)
    Yamato B (L8)(S021) RikiSoubi (L10)

I'm against this as there's a chit chat section already which was created for talk exactly like that. I don't really care for more forum sections like that as this is not a general sex board but a yaoi/BL anime/manga board and I for one would like it to stay that way.

And further general sex topics are already spreading to areas where they don't belong, for instance the Poll section, and I'd rather have less than more of those topics in general as they don't have much to do with this forum's overall theme.
    Last edited by Lent; 08-19-2007 at 07:43 AM.

*Aki*
    I don't really know what you'd want to write in this educational section. I'm really at a loss what should go there...^^;

And I think people would create threads that could go into this section in the Everything Else and Chit Chat or whatever else forums...so an new sub forum would only mean more work for the mods as they will have to move threads...and as the others said you can always use the search function if you want to know where to find stuff...

So well, I wouldn't say I'm against it, but I don't really think it's necessary and it will just cause more work for mods or questions for newbies who don't understand which topics go where^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast