aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Shinra Inc. With Rufus & Reno & Tseng... ^_~
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Heart 6 (Devil)Flower 1 (Pink)
    (S022) Iason(S009) HaviAsami (L9)
    Xmas (004)Frau (L9)Mikage (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Inochimizu
    But, ignoring the rules is not a reason to break them... just like in your everyday life ^^'
    The problem is still that they're ignoring them. In each section it sends you to a page where before you can enter the section, you're expected to read the rules, and agree to them. If you neglect to read them but you agreed to them anyways, you should still be blamed for breaking them when it happens. Because they agreed to the terms without having actually read them, and that's not cool. =P

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Mello (L9)Vincent (L8)Sephiroth (L8)
    Seimei (L8)Light (L8)Valdrigue (L8)
    Jin (L5)Mello (L4)Reno (L4)
    I have no problem with the rules. After all, that's probably the reason this site is so good. That and the wonderful forumers who make it up and admins/mods who help run it.

I've been on forums with hardly any rules and it's like a madhouse. No fun at all.
    Last edited by Lothwen; 07-10-2006 at 03:09 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Fye (L5)Albafica (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Athrun (L7)Tieria (L3)Cloud (L4)
    Yukimura (L7)Kamui (L7)Fuji (L6)
    I think most of the people in this forum just look fast at the rules (or not even reading them), they are just using common sense (like me :P )
    Maybe we should set up a poll to see how many people actually reads the rules ^^;; Hehe...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Shinra Inc. With Rufus & Reno & Tseng... ^_~
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Heart 6 (Devil)Flower 1 (Pink)
    (S022) Iason(S009) HaviAsami (L9)
    Xmas (004)Frau (L9)Mikage (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna
    I think most of the people in this forum just look fast at the rules (or not even reading them), they are just using common sense (like me :P )
    Maybe we should set up a poll to see how many people actually reads the rules ^^;; Hehe...
    Yea... That'd be nice. But I think half the people would lie on the poll. XD Who's gonna admit to not reading the rules? >> They lie about reading them in the first place, so why wouldn't they a second time. XD

.-. I wish people would just read them... ;-;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yukihito (L1)
    Lolz, Kawaii, easier said than done isn't it?
    I am an admin on a bellydance forum as it's almost double the size of Aarin :S and it's just hard even though the rules are nowhere near complex as Aarin's. You'd think that people would have basic common sense but people still surprise me with what they post.

Fuuchoin_Kazuki
    One thing on the issue of the uploads - I use my own server, rather than places like YSI or Megaupload. I dislike those sites, mainly for the spy/adware that is used (as well as the popups/unders. Is there one set of links for ppl who prefer using sites like that, and another set of links for people with their own servers like me?

I haven't been to the site for months, so I'm still trying to find my way through again...

As for the rules....as a veteran of forums, rules are a necessary fact of life, as well as the fact that not everyone will read them. Not reading them is not an excuse for not following common sense, however. But that said, it's when you get into the not-common-sense rules that there should be some leeway granted if people haven't read them. Not a lot, but a little - ppl are gonna be idiots if you give 'em too much slack. (yes, I'm a harsh forum admin on the forums I run, I admit it...*coughs*)

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Tasuki (L7)Muraki (L8)Shizuo (L2)
    Zack (L8)Izaya (L3)Saitou HK (L1)
    Kakashi (L2)Heart 6 (Devil)Ryuken (L1)
    I have no issues with the rules. They are there to keep people safe, prevent chaos, and to prevent underaged users (and yes there are some on the forum!) from getting ahold of anything inappropriate which could get this forum shut down. I for one would really like for Aarin to keep functioning so I'll follow just about any rules that get put into effect. Keep up the good work guys and gals!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Fye (L5)Albafica (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Athrun (L7)Tieria (L3)Cloud (L4)
    Yukimura (L7)Kamui (L7)Fuji (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii
    Yea... That'd be nice. But I think half the people would lie on the poll. XD Who's gonna admit to not reading the rules? >> They lie about reading them in the first place, so why wouldn't they a second time. XD

.-. I wish people would just read them... ;-;
    But the poll will be anonyme right? (or make it into anonyme)
    I think people in the poll will be more honest if u make questions such as:

Do you ever read the rules before you enter...?

- Everything carefully...
    - Go fast through it...
    - Almost not...
    - Don't read them at all...

(sorry for the poor english again ^^;; )

I would really like to see the result of the poll ^^ It would be fun to see the result XD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234