aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by Twinstar View Post
    Actually it is not true that things are not being deleted. I had one of my own threads deleted by someone not long ago (and I still needed it though no one knew that). Not sure who deleted it but it shows that there is some pruning going on. My thread was in the card giveaway area.
    Hi Twinstar, what's the thread name? Trying to see if it's a soft delete or moved, and who deleted it.
    I have to admit, sometimes I do hard delete things but I am not sure if it's your thread, but I don't think so since I haven't been in that section for quite a while until this thread exist to led me move one sticky thread away (and it's not started by you). So sorry about your thread gone

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

It was hard deleted. I already checked. I had my window open to the thread when I was using it and then I refreshed it and it said the thread didn't exist. I don't need it anymore thanks to @lynixe; but I thought it was weird since there are lots of other ones sitting there closed too still. It was the only card giveaway under my old Twinstar1 account.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

POTM - 1 StarMakima (L10)SOTM - 2 Stars
    Denji (L9)Power (L7)Aki Hayakawa (L8)
    Makima (L9)Makima (L8)Gojo Satoru (L9)

Actually it is not true that things are not being deleted. I had one of my own threads deleted by someone not long ago (and I still needed it though no one knew that). Not sure who deleted it but it shows that there is some pruning going on. My thread was in the card giveaway area.
    Okay don't mind me but that's hella creepy. If even an admin had their thread pruned without knowledge then..then.. *clinging to my giveaway threads*

And I completely agree with the sentiment moving is better than deleting altogether. Unless the site is facing some serious server space issue, I'm not in favor of deleting entire threads, at least the non-chat focused threads outside of community cafe.

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

@Schneider; I wouldn't really panic. For all I know it could have something to do with my old account. Mistakes do sometimes happen though.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

It was hard deleted. I already checked. I had my window open to the thread when I was using it and then I refreshed it and it said the thread didn't exist. I don't need it anymore thanks to @lynixe; but I thought it was weird since there are lots of other ones sitting there closed too still. It was the only card giveaway under my old Twinstar1 account.
    Could it be because it was under your old account? And that account got deleted. But I do know some deleted account still have their threads remain O_o So that's very strange...

Flurry of Dancing Flames

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Could it be because it was under your old account? And that account got deleted. But I do know some deleted account still have their threads remain O_o So that's very strange...
    The account hasn't been deleted so not sure...I think it was more like someone cleaned out some threads possibly.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

The account hasn't been deleted so not sure...I think it was more like someone cleaned out some threads possibly.
    Ahh I thought I deleted that account myself (hmm could be another mod's request then) >.<;;
    So yeah, must be a deletion by staff... sorry about that.

Mistakes do happen, so it is better to back up really important threads if you must keep records of things.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Kanesada Izuminokami (L4)Asato (L9)Gilbert (L3)
    Saitou Hajime (L5)Clear DM (L8)Necoco (L1)
    Fran (L8)Ai Mikaze (L9)Charles Grey (L8)
    Yeah, I just looked at the Community Cafe now, and that really is a lot of stickies for a forum section to have. Most of them not being really important things like rules/FAQs/guides, either. D:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123