aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

They made a mistake, I know, but saying things like "I don't know if you are aware of this but Gakuen Heaven is a rather popular manga about a male professor who moves into an all GIRLS school." and "Boys Love Hyper would be the opposite of Gakuen Heaven in that regard." makes absolutely no sense, and is not related to a simple misinterpretation of the series name.

I don't know where this person got their assumptions, but when someone states "I don't know if you are just trying to get more downloads to get the series popular but I think this is an unfair practice if that is the case." without asking before hand anything else is pretty rude towards the Aarinfantasy subbing team, in my opinion.

I'll leave it at that.

wolfmier
    Ok, I'll admit I was a bit pissy about this, but SEARCH the forums - its not hard seeing as GH_Fan had already signed up, and the search function is right there at the top of the page. A regular member would be warned for starting a new redundant thread without searching first... Just reading one thread on the subject would have cleared it up right away :-/

tenchikaze
    I don't doubt that it was a rather stupid mistake. All I'm saying is that there really isn't a need for the point to be driven home so many times over.

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

This thread has become infinitely pointless.
    This person seems to have joined this forum for the express purpose of accusing us of something that is clearly not true.

Oh well. Let's leave it at that - shall we?

Naoe
    No point continuing this thread since I doubt an apology will be forthcoming.

[Edit - Miko just beat me to it! Ah well, GMTA, huh? ]

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

quick wasn't I?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

GH Fan....here's what you REALLY need to read
    FROM: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8491

"Spray has announced that its BL game Gakuen Heaven will be adapted for a TV anime series.

The director will be Hiiro Yukina, the series composition will be done by Takahashi Natsuko. The animation production will be done by Tokyo Kids.

The broadcast will begin on April 1 on AT-X pay satellite channel. Episode 1 will be broadcast free of charge.

The game and anime are not related to the similarly named Manga by U-Jin. The game and anime are referred to as "Gakuen Heaven" in Japanese, while the manga's Japanese name is Gakuen Tengoku.

Thanks to Vitruvius for this item."

Anyway everyone, pls stay calm....he got confused like some people too~
    But GH_Fan, the title IS indeed Gakuen Heaven.... as spelt in KANJI and KATAKANA in the anime logo. They added the Boy Hyper Love there just so people will not be confused with the other Gakuen Heaven title.

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 04-09-2006 at 07:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12