aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Rai / Cadis Etrama di Raizel (L1)

Fiction Section: Rate entry problem & Inquiries

As subject, whenever I rate the entry, msg of "Oops!!! Seems like you've stumbled on a page that does not exist!" will appear after clicking "Submit Reply". I try reloading the entry page again, it's being rated alright, but sometimes, it didn't.

Also, Rate option didn't appear in the following entry like others do: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...y.php?e=108679, wonder why?

Kindly advise is there any way to rate/add entry to favs without posting a new reply? My cases are:

1. Tick "Add to favs" before submit reply, but when reloading the entry page again, it's not being added sometimes. Try edit reply to tick "Add to favs" again, but add option doesn't appear; it seems add option only available in new reply.

2. I only realise the ability to rate entry after posting several replies. Try edit reply to rate, but rate option doesn't appear; same as above.

Thanks in advance! ^ ^

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

I'm seeing the Rating option ans I was able to rate the entry. Still looking into it though...

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

@Saruri please try clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try deleting the aarinfantasy.com cookie from your browser, then revisit that link and let me know if you're still getting that error.

It may also depend on the browser you're using, see if using another browser give you the same error?
    (I'm using Firefox --current stable version)