aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

MeSillywoohoo

I have a question about advertising

And I did a search for it but maybe i wasn't using the right words? Or I missed it somewhere? There's this in the TOS

You may NOT do the following:
    • Posting a link or statement that is not related to the forum and whose purpose is to direct people to another website other than aarinfantasy.com or aarinsecret.com.
    But my question is. Is linking to an off site long term blog (where 0 money is made ever just a blog) allowed?

Thank you in advance for answering my question

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hi, the TOS is not extremely strict on that but more of "may" instead of "must". So normally we don't encourage that as it may look like advertising for a site.

However, if it's related to BL or yaoi in general especially for purchasing of original goods... then it is usually fine. But it depends on situation for any links (BL or non BL).

If it is your own blog or anything related to your site, you can always put it in your signature with link. At the post you can state "pls take a look at my signature for the link" (provided it is relevant to the thread) if you think people aren't aware of your sig.

If it is a blog you read and want to share it with others (provided it is relevant to the thread), then you can link it in the post. Make sure the link is not a link to gain profits or asking people to vote.

~