aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Halite75

Difficult things to read in Fantasy Blue

There are a few things that are difficult to read while using the Fantasy Blue theme.

1. Discussion Tools and Leave Group option in Social Groups. The pale blue text on the gray background is very difficult to read/see.

2. Search Forum function options. Again the pale blue text on the gray background is very difficult to read/see.

3. The bright, blinding white background for where we read posts is very harsh on the eyes. If you could perhaps switch the background color that you have where the avatar is with where we read text, it would be an improvement. Actually, pretty much anything would be an improvement over the bright white.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Yeah, noted about the light blue text, it's something that has to go.
    As for the Fantasy Blue one, well... maybe another theme that may have gray background.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

And in Fictions, you can't really see the "Entry options" when you're perusing an individual story.

I actually don't mind the white background to Blue Fantasy at all.

Halite75
    Oh, another difficult thing to read is the time stamp when you are reading a Private Message. The time stamp is written in white on a light blue background, which makes it almost impossible to see.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Squall (L10)Fye (L9)Pray for Japan
    Mikage(S026) Kei Yamashiro(S034) Asami
    Alfred Vint Svent (Alvin) (L9)(S049) Noctis Lucis Caelum(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Personally, the white background makes it easier for me to read everything. That's why I use the Blue theme. For me, anything written in red in Fantasy Black is blinding actually.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Everyone has their own preferences especially the white and black background.

Take me and Dai-kun for example.... he uses his pc in a very dark room and me in a very bright room. He likes to use the black theme while I like to use the white background because I can't read much on the black background especially with dark text on it due to the bright light here.

Anyway, I know kriska22 is working on a different theme... so let's see if she can get something out. It's the green theme and follows a bit of the old green one, so I think it has a gray background.

Halite75
    The white is too light for me and the black is too dark for me, but the white is the lesser of the two evils b/c I too am in a bright room. I certainly am hoping for something in the middle for the next theme for the sake of my poor old eyes.

Example:

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by Halite75 View Post
    The white is too light for me and the black is too dark for me, but the white is the lesser of the two evils b/c I too am in a bright room. I certainly am hoping for something in the middle for the next theme for the sake of my poor old eyes.

Example:

haha yes noted ^_^
    I seen that tone chart before posted here~

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Spacer 1Kubota (L8)Tokito (L8)
    Kubota (L4)Tokito (L3)Spacer 1
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki

What's really difficult to read in Blue Fantasy is the What's up box ; ) I use Black Fantasy and white color for text in my profile. In Black Fantasy everything looks ok, but when changed to Blue, whole box looks just empty. It's pure white.

tina21
    In Dark Fantasy the color in the search box is a very light grey, which in a white background isn't very visible... can that change?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast