aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Haruka Nanase (young) (L2)Rin Matsuoka (young) (L2)Makoto Tachibana (young) (L2)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Rei Ryugazaki (L4)Kise (L8)
    Noiz (L6)Female 1 (Red)(S045) Noiz

Suggestion regarding banners

I don't know if this is a good suggestion but I think that it would be great if we had more banner options. Those two new banners look awesome, but it's only two. I don't know if a rotational banner would be cool... I think the best option would be adding new skins, but maybe that's too much trouble.
    Anyway, I just wanted to suggest it.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Yoon Bum (L7)DS_004_leftSang Woo (L7)
    RK900 (L9)Hank (L5)Connor (L8)
    (S054) Prompto ArgentumFlower 1 (Pink)(S041) Izumi

Well, it does sound like a nice idea, but it's so much work and Aarin and Dai-kun are already having a lot of work with the forum, so right at this moment it's not the best thing to do. Maybe in the future. 'Sides, there's a thread started by Aarin about the new forum look in general, so I think that you should post this suggestion there. Just my opinion

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Bertholdt (L8)Levi SnK (L8)Erwin SnK (L9)
    Reiner Braun (L5)Hange SnK (L7)Levi (L10)
    Yatogami (L6)Levi SnK (L7)Eren SnK (L9)

For right now the forum only has two skins available while Dai-Kun works on getting the rest of the forum in order, such as fixing any remaining bugs and returning the IShop to operation, etc, etc. Like the old forum, there'll likely be more skins to choose from in the future, but for short term, so the board was able to be reopened for everyone to use, there's the standard blue and dark fantasy.

Once things are all back in operating order, then they'll have the chance to make the green fantasy and wide blue and dark fantasy skins~

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Haruka Nanase (young) (L2)Rin Matsuoka (young) (L2)Makoto Tachibana (young) (L2)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Rei Ryugazaki (L4)Kise (L8)
    Noiz (L6)Female 1 (Red)(S045) Noiz
    Thanks Grrrr and Edokun519 for replying! Yeah, maybe I should have waited longer to suggest this ^^;

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

I will create a new color skin when most modifications are complete.

Note that making new color skin takes A LOT of time. I think this black theme took me 2 full days and it's not even complete. There's just a lot of variables that needs to be changed, graphics needing to be edited, and color matching to ensure it looks pleasing to the eyes.

My next color would be green, however, I'm not sure if it's green/black or green/white (like previously). I will have a vote later on.

Yaoi Legend

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)
    (S058) MayaAsami (L12)(S055) Doumeki

Thanks Dai~~~~~ Thanks for all your hard work~~~ <333
    I definitely will vote for GREEN/BLACK~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post

Note that making new color skin takes A LOT of time. I think this black theme took me 2 full days and it's not even complete. There's just a lot of variables that needs to be changed, graphics needing to be edited, and color matching to ensure it looks pleasing to the eyes.

My next color would be green, however, I'm not sure if it's green/black or green/white (like previously). I will have a vote later on.

Halite75
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post

I would love a medium toned skin. Right now Fantasy Blue is too light ( even lighter than the old Blue Fantasy) and Fantasy Black is too dark, so no matter what colors you go for, I think it would be great to have something in a medium shade of a color (for the place where we read posts). This would really help my eyes out a lot.

Examples of what I mean by medium tones (not saying any of these colors are perfect, just examples of what I mean by medium tones):

I know skins are a lot of hard, tedious work--I have a friend on another board who has told me, so thanks so much for all you have done.

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Hibari (L9)Kurama (L7)Goku (L6)
    (S009) HaviMitsuhide SB (L3)Giotto (L10)
    Pain (L10)Tsuna (L10)Byakuran (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Halite75 View Post
    I would love a medium toned skin. Right now Fantasy Blue is too light ( even lighter than the old Blue Fantasy) and Fantasy Black is too dark, so no matter what colors you go for, I think it would be great to have something in a medium shade of a color (for the place where we read posts). This would really help my eyes out a lot.

Examples of what I mean by medium tones (not saying any of these colors are perfect, just examples of what I mean by medium tones):

I know skins are a lot of hard, tedious work--I have a friend on another board who has told me, so thanks so much for all you have done.
    I'd have to agree with you on this Hali. While I love the Dark Fantasy, there are parts that are just too dark. Its able to be worked around at the moment, but that might be a thing to look at for the skins when they're being tweaked.

New themes do take a lot of work, and its nice to see such a big change in such little time from the old to the new forum. Hopefully Dai-kun doesn't wear himself out working on things.

A Green fantasy skin will be nice to see again

flaming tbag!

Savings

Masamune (L10)Heart 3 (Pink)Yukimura SB (L10)
    Masamune (chibi) (L2)Yukimura Sanada (chibi) (L2)Kojuurou (chibi) (L2)
    Shiroyasha (L9)Fayt (L1)Steve Rogers (L9)

I have to agree with Hali-chan on this one.. a theme with a medium level tone for background on the post tables would be really nice for all of us that are either vision impaired or just have old-people eyes. ^^; Even like the grey that we had for the old blue fantasy theme would be perfectly fine.

We know you're all working hard to make this update happen, and we're really thankful for it. Keep up the great work, and thank you!

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

You can post here to tell me which areas are too dark and I'll try to lighten it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast