aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover

Savings

Madara (L9)(S028) Fushimi SaruhikoTakao (L5)
    Kuroko (L1)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S025) Ozaki

I really would appreciate both features xclosetxanimexloverx suggested, though I'm against the automatic card count since you can make nice games out of that

Erotic Devil
    Oh another suggestion that came in mind, is it possible to have a gift option underneath the option for buying the card. And, had that card sent right away instead of stocking in the buyer's card collection.

When I buy a card for gifting & it gets mixed in with my cards, I just dont want to accidentally sent the wrong card.
    This happened before.. so thats why I'm asking ...
    I have like a short term memory lost or something because right after I gift a card, I always get the feeling I send the wrong card.. even though I was pretty sure that I did send the right card.
    But it's hard to tell since there's no history record (aka Transaction Log) of what cards were sent.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Aizen (L1)Mihashi (L2)Abe (L2)
    Mizutani (L1)Tajima (L1)Pray for Japan
    ED, I like the highlight option and the gift option. Hopefully they'll be added when the system is updated. ^^

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Juumonji (L3)Hibari (L9)Kamui (L10)
    Yoruichi (L9)Saya (L9)Ace (L10)

I agree with the suggestions of ED and xclosexanimexloverx

For the gift option, I think it's a great idea. I had a problem (like ED) of sending the right card to another user. The cards that are listed aren't in alpha order or anything.

I also like to suggest that a directory for cards would be in a certain order. Since we already have the first 6 set of cards already made in post bit, the rest are in a scrambled mess. I can't organize it since the cards can be moved from top to bottom and there's too many for me as of now. I'm lazy. I guess I'm asking for too much

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Necoco (L1)Tina Branford (L1)Lelouch (L3)
    Itaku (L5)Albert (L6)Andy Hinomiya (L7)

I agree and support all suggestions listed above. I would also suggest to have a system to would sort the cards we have by anime/manga, levels, and alphabet order
    I find it kind of hard to drag everything up and down while risking to accidentally selling it at the same time.

Having a log too is useful. A log for purchases, donations, sales, and gifts would be great. We could keep track of all of them without much problem

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Juumonji (L3)Hibari (L9)Kamui (L10)
    Yoruichi (L9)Saya (L9)Ace (L10)

I'd like to also add a feature like an Edit and Save button.

I'm kinda just being way too pushy and sorry about that, but arranging cards in such a way is great yet there's a problem sometimes: the cards would go into a different order sometimes.

Could we have an Edit and Save button where you just edit your cards and then, click Save as you would for a post in the forums?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Aizen (L10)(S012) Hollow IchigoIchigo (Vizard) (L10)
    Gin (L10)Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)

I'd agree with all suggestions and I'd like to make one myself. Would it be possible to ask for confirmation before buying/selling cards? Or option to cancel it right after doing so?
    For egzample, I just accidentally bought second Xanxus (L8) card, then accidentally sold both and I had to buy that card again cause I really like it. When you have a lot of points, 60 K wouldn't really matter but if you don't?
    Actually I'm working very hard in uploading section to yearn some points and loosing so much is big deal for me. And those 4 M I have now was one-time deal and it's reserved for Xanxus (L10)

EDIT: Oh , just saw another thread about this specific issue, you can ignore this post hope, it'll be resolved one day
    Last edited by lana777; 11-29-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Necoco (L1)Tina Branford (L1)Lelouch (L3)
    Itaku (L5)Albert (L6)Andy Hinomiya (L7)

I know this sounds stupid but every single time I got a new card, my first 6 cards will rearrange themselves even though the new card would appear at the end of the page

why on earth would it do that......

maybe a system that would keep my boys in their place?

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S022) IasonMokkun
    TimcanpyEwon (L10)Mookyul (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by xclosetxanimexloverx View Post
    A couple of suggestions for the iShop set up:

My first suggestion: Could there be a link to a grouping of characters from the same anime/manga? I've repeatedly attempted clicking on the name of the anime a card character I liked was from, only to slap myself on the forehead and remember that it isn't a link. I think having groups of related characters would make surfing iShop a whole lot easier for buyers such as myself (who don't necessarily know every card and its level by heart, or stalk the updates thread) and it would take less time to locate other cards I'd be interested in buying.

My second suggestion: Could there be a search bar in the iShop? I was looking for an Endo card the other day and accidentally skipped over it in Level 2. I then spent about 10 minutes going through all the levels in order to find him. I don't say this to complain (trust me, I don't mind spending that 10 minutes looking at beautiful boys ^^), I just think the system could be made more efficient. If we had a search bar, we wouldn't need to scroll through different levels to find a character we're looking for.

I hope I'm not criticizing the iShop in any way; I really like its simplicity and Level categories. If brought to fruition, these would only be small additions to the current system.

Comments welcome.
    @ To your first suggestion, i am doing that already but it's still in the middle of constructing!!

You can check out this post ~Aarinfantasy Ishop Card Decks~

When i finish with every card deck, hopefully it will be make into a sticky
    and i support you 2nd suggestion.
    Last edited by suicidal_yaoilove; 12-08-2009 at 08:51 PM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

(S020) YokozawaDS_001_mid(S016) Takano
    DS_001_leftKuroDS_001_right

I agree with both suggestions, but I think a search function for the i-shop would cover the grouping of each anime/manga aspect as well as allow people to find individual cards especially since some characters appear for more than one level.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast