aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Miles Edgeworth (L3)X Classic Italics (Black)Phoenix Wright (L2)
    England (L3)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Prussia (L3)
    France (L3)Love (01)Germany (L1)

Suggestion for Gallery

Hope that is the right place and wasn't posted before.

But lately I got a bit active in the Hetalia Gallery and it really annoys me if there are pictures more than once. (and if they don't have a title, but thats not as important)
    And I thought how about have mods who can delete, report the pictures whatever. I mean I would do it for the Hetalia Gallery and I'm sure you would find people for other gallery parts too.

(And I hope that doesn't allready exist, but if that was the case there wouldnt be so many pictures double or more posted ;D)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Josef (L2)
    Ginji Amano (L10)Sinbad (L9)Jousuke (L2)
    Kanji P4 (L1)Alibaba (L6)Yosuke P4 (L1)

Are you talking about duplicate images?

When I approve pictures, I do try to delete any duplicates I remember seeing, but seeing that many pictures get uploaded over a short period of time, I can't exactly remember what has been uploaded (asides my own).

Once in a while, I do skim through a gallery, arrange files by size and find any easy duplicates to delete. But if you do see any duplicates yourself, you can report the picture and state it's a duplicate (a link to the pre-existing picture would be helpful too).

--

Also, if anyone is noticing a gallery that needs to be checked/purged for duplicates, you can tell me which ones to check here
    Last edited by blu chocobo; 11-06-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nezumi (L4)Sion (L4)(S021) Riki
    Guts (L1)Iwaki (L9)Fire Emblem (L4)
    Bunny (L6)(S022) IasonLelouch (L2)

I think all gallery in 'popular' section needs a check-up. Actually I reported a lot of duplicate (sometimes they do triples!) but a lot of them is still not deleted.

P.S.: I'm amused. People do duplicate even in a two-page-gallery! O_o

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ah, I see, I'll do a checkup and try to purge them when I come back home next week

Are there any specific galleries I should start looking into first when I get to it?

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nezumi (L4)Sion (L4)(S021) Riki
    Guts (L1)Iwaki (L9)Fire Emblem (L4)
    Bunny (L6)(S022) IasonLelouch (L2)

Hm, I found a lot of duplicate in the Bleach, Code Geass and One Piece sections but I run into a few in the other 'popular' galleries. Also Togainu no Chi and Dogs (one and already reported), and that's all I know about at the moment.

Thank you for your work.^^

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Fye (L5)Albafica (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Athrun (L7)Tieria (L3)Cloud (L4)
    Yukimura (L7)Kamui (L7)Fuji (L6)
    I wonder if I am the only one here who's really bothered by all the Bara pics from the gallery??? (For your info, Bara means BIG men with BIG muscle)

Today after finishing Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, I decided to look for some nice yaoi pics from this anime. However, to my great dissapointment, almost 30-40% of the pictures on each pages are all disturbing big muscle men x big muscle men/man. And to be VERY honest, I feel sick looking at those pics.... (sorry if someone is offended, but I am sure some people share the same view as me....) To put it frankly, it's like my eyes are getting raped by those disturbing pictures!!

IF there's an option for the uploaders to group the pics as bara and not-bara pics, then we as the viewers might can filter out those disturbing pics...?

Not only FM, but most anime gallery has lots of bara pics! Therefore I sinercly hope there will be an option for us to filter away those pics soon....

Thank you!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Unfortunately, as with the situation with shota, we don't have options for blocking specific images. In the case of shota, we ask uploaders to add [SHOTA] to the image titles to give warning.

I'm not sure as to handle the case with bara, as it stands, the best thing you can do is simply skim over them.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Agito (L3)Rolo (L6)Soubi (L4)
    Ritsuka (L4)Mira (L3)Sono (L3)
    Sephiroth (L6)Light (L3)Shinji (L4)
    I'd also like to add that I wish the gallery was divided into labels by couple... there are some yaoi pairings that I just DON'T like to see... sorry for asking if this is too much trouble... oh and I agree about the bara thing. Bara burns my eyes.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Bertholdt (L8)Levi SnK (L8)Erwin SnK (L9)
    Reiner Braun (L5)Hange SnK (L7)Levi (L10)
    Yatogami (L6)Levi SnK (L7)Eren SnK (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna View Post
    I wonder if I am the only one here who's really bothered by all the Bara pics from the gallery??? (For your info, Bara means BIG men with BIG muscle)

Today after finishing Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, I decided to look for some nice yaoi pics from this anime. However, to my great dissapointment, almost 30-40% of the pictures on each pages are all disturbing big muscle men x big muscle men/man. And to be VERY honest, I feel sick looking at those pics.... (sorry if someone is offended, but I am sure some people share the same view as me....) To put it frankly, it's like my eyes are getting raped by those disturbing pictures!!

I practically live in the FMA gallery here and I haven't seen all that many. o_o There's a few, but certainly not 30-40%.

I don't think there should be any changes to remove bara. Like with shota, it's a preference people have. To remove bara photos would be unfair to bara lovers and would just open a whole can of worms, with people starting to ask for the removal of other images, like shota and such. If you don't want to see a bara image, just be sure to look closer at the thumbnail before clicking.

It would be nice to have pictures broken up by pairing, though, I'd love that! Using FMA as an example, like, Roy/Ed, Ed/Al, Hughes/Roy and Havoc/Roy are the top pairings that would earn, like, subfolders. And then the rest could be subdivided into Other Yaoi Pairings, Threesomes/Moresomes, Miscellaneous and Other? (Other being non-yaoi type pictures and the like?)

It'd make searching soooo much easier. I like Ed/Al and all, but I generally prefer Havoc/Roy and Hughes/Roy, so it'd be so much easier to be able to just go straight to Havoc/Roy or Hughes/Roy folders and browse.

Thanks for your time and all your hard work, chocobo-san

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

You know, if those who upload name everything that they upload correctly we wouldn't have a problem. The problem is a lot of pics don't have correct titles so the search doesn't work. I noticed that if the pics are named with the char name or the pairing name you can easily find them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast