aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Busy Body

is BUSY until further notice

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

~

Only PM me about Technical Forum Problems. For all other inquiries, please PM an ADMIN. Thanks

Yaoi Fan
    Recording HITACHIWINCEST! You think I'd miss it?! >D
    Savings

Soubi (L10)Shiba Tatsuya (L5)Taki (L10)
    Archer (L6)Kamui (L7)(S003) Lelouch
    Pray for JapanWataru OTRFK (L10)Ciel (L5)

new publisher - yaoi generation

\o/ YAY! New publisher means more titles!!! YAY!!!
    And way to go for discounts! ^.^
    IT'S A YAOI WORLD... THANK GOODNESS HITACHIWINCEST IS A PART OF IT!!!

VENDING MACHINE PRIZES:
    Wolfram's pink pajamas (Kyou Kara Maou) CD from Bad Luck (Gravitation) Conrad's pendant (Kyou Kara Maou) Some Mystery Juice from Inui (Prince of Tennis) Syaoran-sama's TRC sword, Hien!

FANFICTION.NET MEDIAMINER.ORG (Syaoran-Lover aka KaiLi)

blue_genjutsu
    Don't forget, a week from this Monday, on Feb. 23rd, you can pre-order the second volume of Breath at a bigger discount than you would get if you waited later to order it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I got the book. Waiting for the 23rd to order #2. I got it from their site since Amazon didn't have a copy and I got a Breath Bookmark!

blue_genjutsu
    Today, yaoigen is taking pre-orders for Breath Volume 2 for a 15 percent discount off the price. They have the discount code on this page: Yaoi Generation - Manga - breath - Yaoi Generation. Not sure how long the 15 percent off deal will last.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Just a heads up that they're taking pre-orders for volume 3 and this time the pre-order discount is 20% off! Looks like the pre-orders stop July 30th and it releases July 31st (according to their Facebook update). I highly recommend this series if you haven't read it.

Discount code: BREATH3

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Another sale from Yaoi Generation... this time 30% off for their Thanksgiving Sale. Orders won't ship until December 2nd. Code is "THGV30", all the details are on the main page of their site.

~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)

Breath

@Pandora

Thanks for the info. I think I might really take advantage of their Thanksgiving sale. However, I really have some reservations that I hope others who had ordered from them can answer:
    1. I read that they eliminated 1-2 pages due to self censorship in volume 1. How is this affecting your read? Honestly speaking, I hate it when publisher tampers w/ books this way - why bother rating it Mature then if you censor?
    2. Do I order by using the 'Contact Us' button on their web site to get the discount?
    3. Is their shipping reasonable for US & do they accept Paypal or Google checkout?
    I have been holding back from purchasing from them mainly due to issue #1 even though I like "Breath" series but at this right enough price, I think I might just go for it.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    @Pandora

Thanks for the info. I think I might really take advantage of their Thanksgiving sale. However, I really have some reservations that I hope others who had ordered from them can answer:
    1. I read that they eliminated 1-2 pages due to self censorship in volume 1. How is this affecting your read? Honestly speaking, I hate it when publisher tampers w/ books this way - why bother rating it Mature then if you censor?
    2. Do I order by using the 'Contact Us' button on their web site to get the discount?
    3. Is their shipping reasonable for US & do they accept Paypal or Google checkout?
    I have been holding back from purchasing from them mainly due to issue #1 even though I like "Breath" series but at this right enough price, I think I might just go for it.

1. It was in a volume 2 flashback that they eliminated a graphic sex scene with one of the characters when he was young. While I rather they didn't, I understand why they did. As far as affecting the read, I would never have noticed it was missing if they hadn't said so. It doesn't cut out the whole scene entirely, just the actual act and they did a good job of transitioning it. They have the dialogue that was cut out at the back of the book.

There are plenty of juicy smex scenes to earn the Mature rating, so don't worry about being cheated on that, lol!

2. Up at the top, there are links for "home, manga, forum, & about us". I click on "manga", select Breath and then select the one(s) I'm ordering. You add the coupon code right before checkout.

3. Their shipping is really cheap, at least within the U.S. (I don't know about internationally). They give multiple options to choose from. I know they accept Paypal, I'm not sure about Google Checkout though.

The series is definitely worth reading despite the one-time censor.
    Last edited by lunaticpandora; 11-26-2009 at 12:47 PM.

~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    I would like to give a different perspective to lunaticpandora. I did noticed something odd in the flow of the manga where they removed the 2 pages. I didn't read the last page nor did I find out online that there was censorship until after I've finished it. Its just a feeling that made me pause for a bit.

Having said that, I am pleased with the overall quality of the series and Yaoigen's treatment of it (other than those pages).

I can't take advantage of the sale since I already have all 4 vols

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast