aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Merocet
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Did you change your system date back to current? That seemed to allow the patch to properly run on my computer. Else, I'm not sure if I know what the problem might be... sorry.
    Ah, frick. I'm having the same problem. Stupid ATLCheck.dll. I wish it would work, because I have to change the damn date to 2006 every time I use it, and that screws everything else up. For example, my anti-virus program is painfully aware that it will not be developed for another year. XD

subzero
    Maybe it had something to do with the location you run the patch from? After I installed Atlas, I moved the atlpatch.exe into the folder where Atlas was installed (in my case, it was Program Files\Atlas V12\) and run the patch from there.

Else, I really, really have to apologize for not being able to help with you. I don't know why it worked on my computer but not yours.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay its my turn. Hope I get a good response for this one. I'm using Atlas and AGTH with Hunks Workshop. It gives me the annoying prompt to change the locale to Japanese, but when I switch to Japanese, the game crashes when I start it up. I think its because of the yen symbols replacing the slashes. Can't change them. Anyway, it runs perfectly on English locale. I read in the manual that AGTH can help fix the locale for Atlas by using /R, but I don't know if I'm doing it properly. It shows how to do it, but it didn't say if it should go in the shortcut, or the actual exe file. I tried the shortcut, but nothing happens and says that I still need to change the locale. I'm used to the prompts now, but this would be a godsend if I could stop it from happening. Last thing to mention is when I'm using QuickAtlas to translate, the Japanese text is turned to garbage. I have the East Asian fonts installed in regional settings and everything, but it still shows the garbage font. It was only twice that it actually showed Japanese font. Could someone help here too? I don't know if my game is translating properly since the font is garbage. The outcome seemed the same either way, but I want to know if the game translates better when the text is fixed? Anyway, these are my problems, so I hope these can be easily fixed.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    Where the /R command goes doesn't matter. You can put it in the shortcut no problem. It's where I input all my additional parameters.

And Atlas translating garbage could very well be due to not switching the system to Japanese (it happened to me a few times too, before I switched languages). I guess what you can try, if it doesn't stop, is to uninstall Hunks Workshop and reinstall it again on a Japanese system. The little Yen symbols replacing the slashes should not hinder any program from running (heck, I can run Word, Firefox and everything else in Japanese, too).

And no, Atlas will most likely not translate any better. The program is a crutch at best, to help us poor non-Japanese speakers understand at least a bit, but you'll still get people "mouth-putting" and "floating smiles" and "vomiting" a lot and don't even get me started on the euphemisms for 'penis'. XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aphelion_orion View Post
    Where the /R command goes doesn't matter. You can put it in the shortcut no problem. It's where I input all my additional parameters.

And Atlas translating garbage could very well be due to not switching the system to Japanese (it happened to me a few times too, before I switched languages). I guess what you can try, if it doesn't stop, is to uninstall Hunks Workshop and reinstall it again on a Japanese system. The little Yen symbols replacing the slashes should not hinder any program from running (heck, I can run Word, Firefox and everything else in Japanese, too).

And no, Atlas will most likely not translate any better. The program is a crutch at best, to help us poor non-Japanese speakers understand at least a bit, but you'll still get people "mouth-putting" and "floating smiles" and "vomiting" a lot and don't even get me started on the euphemisms for 'penis'. XD
    LOL. Thank you for that. I was thinking along the lines of reinstalling it on Japanese locale, but I didn't know if that was a wise decision or not. Last thing I wanted to ask was can I still use my saves once I finish reinstalling the game? I finally ended the game with Niikura-san and... well hehe. I love the big guy.

Edit: I have a major problem. Turned the locale to Japanese, now when I open the setup file for Hunks Workshop, it gives me an error. Seriously, I think its the yen symbols. That or my computer is being stubborn for whatever reason I don't know. Sigh, I hope my memory gallery remains intact when I reinstall it. This computer does not want me playing in Japanese lol!
    Last edited by JadeDragon; 03-23-2007 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Another problem arose.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Matoba Seiji (L10)Paul (L9)Kusakabe (L8)
    Natori (L10)Jonathan (L9)Sajou (L8)
    Undertaker (L8)Yuri (L2)Kazama Chikage (L6)
    i've done everything that's mentioned on page01 but my agth does not load together with Zettai! and when i press ALT and click on the text, this pops out at the Atlas>>>

Failed to obtain a character string from "". Please use the Clipboard Translation.

ah even if the agth does not pop out together when i double click the Zettai.exe, when i press and ALT and click the text the Atlas pops out with the above message. i seriously think it might be the [] sign in the text game but i dunno!!!

yes, i've even corrected the / and \... though my \ shows as the yen symbol. can anyone help? did i make a mistake somewhere? does it make a difference if my Zettai game is in my external drive and the agth is in my laptop? can anyone help?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by LadyKnight View Post
    i've done everything that's mentioned on page01 but my agth does not load together with Zettai! and when i press ALT and click on the text, this pops out at the Atlas>>>

Failed to obtain a character string from "". Please use the Clipboard Translation.

ah even if the agth does not pop out together when i double click the Zettai.exe, when i press and ALT and click the text the Atlas pops out with the above message. i seriously think it might be the [] sign in the text game but i dunno!!!

yes, i've even corrected the / and \... though my \ shows as the yen symbol. can anyone help? did i make a mistake somewhere? does it make a difference if my Zettai game is in my external drive and the agth is in my laptop? can anyone help?
    Hmm... I'm not too efficient with things like these, but let me try to help. You say the game is on your external drive right? Would it be possible to transfer the game to your laptop? Or possibly transfer Atlas to your drive? I don't know if thats the appropriate action to take , but give it a try anyhow.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Matoba Seiji (L10)Paul (L9)Kusakabe (L8)
    Natori (L10)Jonathan (L9)Sajou (L8)
    Undertaker (L8)Yuri (L2)Kazama Chikage (L6)
    well didn't work so i've moved the game to my laptop drive but it's still not loading! for the target, should it be>>>

"C:\Program Files\Langmaor\絶対服従命令\absobey.exe" /c "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" or the agth.exe first at the Zettai shortcut?

subzero
    Do this instead:

"C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" /c "C:\Program Files\Langmaor\絶対服従命令\absobey.exe"

and see if it works.

Iceywind
    I just have a quick question. When I run the game and the translator it translates a huge mass of text all at once. Is it supposed to do this? Or is there a way to make it translate each sentance as it appears?

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast