aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Abel (L1)Tamaki (L2)
    Hi
    I have this problem in ATLAS:

Failed to obtain a character string from "sukisyo1". Please use the Clipboard Translation

I´m already follow the first page tutorial (many times), the link for AGTH in the game shortcut target is

"C:\AGTH\agth.exe" /c "C:\Program Files\プラチナれーべる\好きなものは好きだからしょうがない!!\すきしょ!1\sukisyo1 .exe"

I found a similar question, but the answer don´t work for me.
    I have this problem with all the games.

Please help

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    rurihimura: You have a space in the filename. It should be "sukisyo1.exe". If there is a space in the actual filename, I'd rename it. I would also avoid using japanese in the folders because if your computer isn't set to Japanese the Japanese characters get "broken". Kinda like how you can't extract files out of a .rar if there's Japanese characters in the filename's and the computer's not set to Japanese.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

For sukisyo1 how do i make it normal screen cause i cannot see the translation.

and for lamento, the agth keeps showing some gibberish kanji or all the conversation come out in big paragraphs
    Last edited by miharu_ai; 01-12-2008 at 07:10 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    miharu_ai: on the game's config/option screen, there should be an option to toggle between full screen and window mode. Usually you can toggle it with the "F" key.

For Lamento, check the [ BL Game AGTH Compatibility List ].

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Asami (L5)Akihito (L4)Fei Long (L2)
    Havi (L6)Abel (L5)Reborn
    Katou (L6)Iwaki (L6)Akizuki (L6)
    hi ^^
    i have downloaded the agth program from page one an the atlas program.
    with starting both my atlas program says "can´t open quickatlas.exe"
    what does this mean and how can i fix it?

Esty
    Sadly i tried to do this again but when i went to install Atlas it wouldent let me install it.. kept on saying: The target product wasent found. Setup will be terminated.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Are you sure you downloaded the trial version?It sounds like you downloaded just the patch

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mikado (L4)Heine (L1)Akira (L1)
    Akira TnC (L9)

Unhappy

I have a problem my translator keeps repeating itself I've looked in the past solution but i dont get how to get rid of itt T.T I saw something somewhere that the person did a "I tried setting it to KS[2] and the extra character was gotten rid of" but I dont get it how? or what? and it also gives out weird things when it translates like "Opening [hiyahiya****] [mimi] [********] of [tsutsutsutsu****] [okooko]

[****] [udeude] [****] [dada] [susu] self-[onorekatakata] for for" and so on and keeps on repeatinggggg
    Last edited by Hana1816; 01-30-2008 at 07:13 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

MokonaYuuri (L6)Goku (L6)
    Murata (L7)Wolfram (L10)Sanzo (L10)
    Saralegui (L3)Yuki Eiri (L10)Berias (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana1816 View Post
    I have a problem my translator keeps repeating itself I've looked in the past solution but i dont get how to get rid of itt T.T I saw something somewhere that the person did a "I tried setting it to KS[2] and the extra character was gotten rid of" but I dont get it how? or what? and it also gives out weird things when it translates like "Opening [hiyahiya****] [mimi] [********] of [tsutsutsutsu****] [okooko]

[****] [udeude] [****] [dada] [susu] self-[onorekatakata] for for" and so on and keeps on repeatinggggg
    I have the exact same problem, so help in this area would be much appreciated. Agth repeats the characters twice, and thus the translation in Atlas V13 keeps getting messed up and incomprehensible. I'm running the game on a Vista. I think there might be some problem with the hooking process in the agth program, possibly? (This is only my guess though, since I really don't know anything at all about these sorts of programs) I have only three options to choose from, and they all end with "TextOutA", and before it says "0x0041B85A:00000000", "0x0040becb:00FFFFFF" or "0x0041B85A:00FFFFFF"

EDIT: Ok, now I'm confused. I tried another game with the same setup (Artificial Mermaid), and it worked. Still having the same problem with the first one though (Gakuen Heaven). My guess then was that it's nothing wrong with the translation software, but something with the actual game? Like, it doesn't work with the translation because I saved it in the "学園ヘヴン" folder that the game automatically suggested? So I uninstalled and tried installing it again, only in a "Gakuen Heaven" folder instead of the "学園ヘヴ" folder it automatically suggested. The only problem is that while you can change location of where you want to save the game, you can't actually change the name of the folder (at least I didn't manage to do it), so now I'm screwed. But I'm not sure that the folder name is even the problem, I don't know anything anymore... help please!
    Last edited by Serenio; 02-06-2008 at 03:21 AM.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Len (L10)Axel (L10)Riku (L4)
    Soubi (L2)Kuja (L3)Alucard (L3)
    Viral (L4)Ryohou (L5)Sebastian (L10)
    Any translation tools available for GBA emulators?

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast