aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Internal Server Error when try to change signature pic

[Can't find the old "bugs" in new menubar, so posting this here.]

Since new forum update, cannot change signature pic. Successful changed ava, still trying this and that with sig. Get message:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.... Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Update:
    I tried step by step, and I was able to change text, but when I browse to my sig on my hard drive and then try to upload I get the error. Changed name of sig to eliminate spaces, still get the error.

Update 2:
    SO SORRY, it turns out Schneider's png exceeded the limit, but I only got the server error, so incorrectly attributed problem to server. I changed the png to jpg and it's fine now.

Note: Just placing cursor did not upload the sig; I had to type the sigpic tags manually, but then it worked.
    Last edited by kinsugi; 06-16-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Alistair (L9)Cullen Rutherford (L6)Jack Frost (L9)
    Howl (L10)Squall (L10)Zhongli (L9)
    Roy (L7)Alhaitham (L9)Zhongli (L8)

I have the same error every time I try to change my sig. But the "png" in my case it's less and don't exceed the limit, so I don't know what's wrong.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)MROTM - 1 StarWing 1 (Right)
    (S063) Kensuke OoshibaXmas (002)(S062) Hasekura Asaya
    (S100) Hiromu Fujiyoshi(Event) Forum - Setagawa Masahiro(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi

wow, I have the same problem and I had safed my sig under png, >.< not good, so I changed it to jpg, one good one bad. The good, it showed me on aarin that they got the sig but the bad, I couldnt *insert* my sig.

That was showing while it was working and then:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aarinfantasy.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    EDIT: since I put by hand: [sigpic] [/sigpic] in, all worked fine and of course switching your file to jpg. I also tried my own made sig, it didnt work... doesnt matter, from whom, I think.
    Last edited by frano; 06-18-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

i got new sets from Schneider this morning i want to insert this sig but i have same problem as frano mentioned.

i save sig to my photobucket
    i copy "Direct link for layout pages" (Photobucket link) to "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:" (from aarin setting: edit signature)

finally i got sig there. i don't want to use photobucket link but i have problem to insert sig here from my hard drive computer.

i don't know what is wrong. i tried several times; same problem as frano mentioned:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aarinfantasy.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

tina21
    got the same problem too, mine is png and a lot less than the limit...

maybe it has sth to do with the recent downtime >.>

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L10)DS_004_midYuri Katsuki (L10)
    DS_001_leftDS_001_midDS_001_right
    X Standard (Black)(S007) Reborn(S052) Yuri Katsuki

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    i got new sets from Schneider this morning i want to insert this sig but i have same problem as frano mentioned.

i save sig to my photobucket
    i copy "Direct link for layout pages" (Photobucket link) to "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:" (from aarin setting: edit signature)

finally i got sig there. i don't want to use photobucket link but i have problem to insert sig here from my hard drive computer.

i don't know what is wrong. i tried several times; same problem as frano mentioned:

Internal Server Error

Same here... I thought I was the only one before

Yaoi Legend

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)
    (S058) MayaAsami (L12)(S055) Doumeki

Bug report go HERE:

I'm always changing my sig from time to time and just test it now.. I don't have any problem with it~

*Back to testing again*............

I'm back and I tried all browsers and tried on both [SIG] [/SIG] [IMG] [/IMG] I don't have any problem at all~

Last edited by HEEDLESS; 06-18-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: More testing~ :)

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

We are having troubles uploading a png file correct? If so, can you link me an image that doesn't work so I can try?

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

this should be fixed.

Yaoi Expert

A nice dark cave in Middle Earth...with Ichigo and a kitty... ^^
    Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)Grimmjow (L10)
    Grimmjow (L4)Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L6)
    Ishida Uryuu (L8)Lea (L8)Spacer 1

I reaaaaaaaaally dislike the "new look" of things when trying to change my sig for the first time for a few minutes ago.

I cannot figure ANYTHING out. I can't get any link to work from PB (have tried the direct link and the img link). I don't get any error. What I get is the new sig showing at bottom of page after I upload it, and when I click "Insert Signature Picture", absolutely nothing happens.

Also.......I can't get my sig text to stop appearing as double spaced. I'm sorry, but these new changes are just plain frustrating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast