aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Infractions

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L10)DS_004_midYuri Katsuki (L10)
    Yuri Plisetsky (L9)DS_004_rightOtabek Altin (L9)
    (S075) Cloud StrifeDS_006_leftJin (L8)

Infractions

I recieved a warning due to my signature exceeding the sig limit, that has been taken care off yet I have a flick called Infractions on my profile despite that the warning has expired. How can I remove it? Will it go away on its own? A warning isn't exactly something you boast about and I don't really want others to see that I have been warned....

Fuzzy Pink Fluff Thing

Wherever Vincent is... Don't tell Sephiroth. He'll kill me for stalking his boyfriend.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)(Event) Forum - Levi(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    Vincent (L8)Sephiroth (L8)Chaos (L10)
    Riku (L8)Cid Raines (L8)(S051) Luciel

I don't think the infraction notice goes away, but if I remember correctly only you and the mods can see it.

There have been threads about this before. Give me a little while and I'll find you links to info.

EDIT: Here are threads I found that have information about infractions:
    stupidgirlang's post in this thread has more links:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t...the-rules.html

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t...hats-that.html
    Dai-kun's post in that thread:
    It's expired meaning the points that you acquired is subtracted from the total points pool. So no, you have no points that are "active" or accumulated. Only you and the staff can view the warning listed on your profile. It is only there for history purposes.
    Hope it helps answer your questions.
    Last edited by Ferus37; 11-19-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L10)DS_004_midYuri Katsuki (L10)
    Yuri Plisetsky (L9)DS_004_rightOtabek Altin (L9)
    (S075) Cloud StrifeDS_006_leftJin (L8)

Thank you for answering! It kind of sucks that the infraction flick will remain now forever on my profile even if only I and the mods can see it but what can one do...

water444
    So totally can understand..For me thou..My infractions has eXpired long ago but and there is NO POINTS or whatever to my name/profile but after ALL these YEARS, there is ONE thing that has been BUGGING me about "MY" infraction points.

I have two, you see..It's really NOT as bad as what was mentioned by the Mod who gave it too me etc..Anyways, I personally don't care about the infraction itself, since it's already eXpired but unlike the FIRST infraction that I got..The points next to it SAYS '0' but my second one for some REASON, even after all these YEARS, it won't go AWAY..It still SAYS '1' eventhou it's eXpired..I can NEVER get why?? Isn't suppose to say '0' AFTER it eXpire??

That's what's been annoying me whenever I go to my profile..That NUMBER '1' that won't go away EVENTHOU it's BEEN yrs!!

Sincerely,

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by water444 View Post
    So totally can understand..For me thou..My infractions has eXpired long ago but and there is NO POINTS or whatever to my name/profile but after ALL these YEARS, there is ONE thing that has been BUGGING me about "MY" infraction points.

I have two, you see..It's really NOT as bad as what was mentioned by the Mod who gave it too me etc..Anyways, I personally don't care about the infraction itself, since it's already eXpired but unlike the FIRST infraction that I got..The points next to it SAYS '0' but my second one for some REASON, even after all these YEARS, it won't go AWAY..It still SAYS '1' eventhou it's eXpired..I can NEVER get why?? Isn't suppose to say '0' AFTER it eXpire??

That's what's been annoying me whenever I go to my profile..That NUMBER '1' that won't go away EVENTHOU it's BEEN yrs!!

Sincerely,
    Just checked your account, the infractions both expired... and it says 0 point(s) total at your Profile, not "1". The "1" which you see is a reference point only.