aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Demonlord

Ordering Inventory Cards

So, I've been trying to order my cards in the most alphabetical way possible (except the first six) but when I refresh/go back to the inventory again, I'll get them in the previous order they were before I arranged them. What's the problem, please?

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

What I noted is that if your card inventory goes over 100 cards, the forum gets an error when rearranging cards.

So the best method for me is to rearrange only 10 cards at any time, exit the iShop then go back to the iShop to check whether that 10 cards were in the order I want before proceding to arrange other cards.
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 06-30-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

When I have to rearrange more than one card at a time, I find that I have to wait for the spinning/loading thing in the window to stop. Once that does, then I know it's done on the site and it works every time for me after that. I don't have to refresh the page tons of times I use firefox too. I find refreshing before it's done loading fully after moving them, sometimes puts the cards back where I didn't want them. It can take a couple of mins sometimes (depending on how many cards you move and your internet speed) but it beats having to move them more than once.
    Last edited by Twinstar; 06-30-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Iwaki (L9)Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Tohru (L5)
    Katou (L9)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Mutsumi (L8)
    Sajou (L8)Armin SnK (young) (L8)Yoh (L9)

I have same problem some times..I use firefox too.. after i order my cards..need refresh 2 or 3 time...but some time just sint the order i want~~~

Demonlord
    Thanks very much to all of you for all your help. I'll try when I have some time now

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S022) IasonKagami (L4)
    Konata (L5)Tsukasa (L4)Miyuki (L4)
    Souji P4 (L2)Yosuke P4 (L1)Haruhi (L2)

Ishop arranging cards problem

When I arranged my cards, and I refreshed the page, it goes back to how it was before I arrange it. This happens all the time...can I know what is happening? Is it because of the browser I use? (I'm using mozilla firefox)

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

I find the more cards you have, the more time it'll take for the new arrangement to stick. I use firefox so I tend to give it a couple/few mins after I move a card, before I'll do anything on the forum (that includes refreshing the window, don't do it). The more cards you move at one time, seems to make it longer to come in affect too. I'm not sure why this does it, but I find waiting patiently the best thing to do

*edit*
    This was also previously answered in this thread --> link
    Last edited by Twinstar; 11-10-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Ace (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Stay Safe (2021)Spacer 1
    Hak (L4)Tadashi Hamada (L6)Koganei (L4)

Noticed it today/yesterday that I need to arrange a card twice/three times + refresh until it changes positions (but that happens sometimes for me, so Im used to it xD). And I only arrange one Card at a time, which saves faster [for me at least xD].
    I dunno how it is if you have too many cards, but I wouldnt rearrange too many before you refresh or just wait like Twinstar said =)