aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Expert

A nice dark cave in Middle Earth...with Ichigo and a kitty... ^^
    Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)Grimmjow (L10)
    Grimmjow (L4)Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L6)
    Ishida Uryuu (L8)Lea (L8)Spacer 1

Amaterasu....I'll bet that's why they had negative points also....they just may not have realized they were given a double card purchase at the time. It was from 6 months ago, too.....so this isn't anything new, and it definitely hasn't been fixed yet. The thread was closed down without any solution at all except "tell Aarin". I understand it's nothing the Mods can help with....but I'm hoping this thread stays open so the ones who CAN do something about it are able to see our ongoing experiences with this.

Someone messaged me that they thought Dai-kun was the one who would normally fix issues like this. I know he's been gone in the hospital for quite some time, but I don't know exactly when he left. Maybe he's been gone that long?? (since January, I mean).

Ceirwy...it was nice of you to donate the duplicates iShop gave you. That's what I did recently, when I tried with that L1 I just bought. But what if we're buying a 98,000 pt card?! It's not right that we should just donate them out because of a random glitch. Knowing how much work Aarin does on this site, I feel too horrible asking her to refund my points back anymore.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Klaus (L10)Kid (L2)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Taki (L9)Haruhi (L2)Yoite (L2)
    Ewon (L10)Mookyul (L10)Sanzo (L10)

Gollum: Unfortunately, I think the negative points are a very small issue on the forum so it might not get a lot of attention. I used to web design years ago, and these things can be very tricky, and are often not an easy fix. It would suck if it an expensive card got duplicated, but when it happens there really isn't much to do.

Though it's a site based issue, I would recommend cleaning out your internet cash and making sure your browser is updated as a preventative measure against possible future glitches.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ceirwy View Post
    Gollum: Though it's a site based issue, I would recommend cleaning out your internet cash and making sure your browser is updated as a preventative measure against possible future glitches.

Thank you ceirwy, I always appreciate suggestions! But......I clean out my internet cache daily. My browser (FF) is definitely up to date, too.

Amaterasu.....EEEK! I'm sorry if I'm the reason you've begun to be afraid of your L10 purchases!! Please don't be afraid!! If I were you, I would definitely just check to see if a double card was given, sell it back, and ask Aarin to refund the difference!! That's totally different from the L1-L8 card prices I buy!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Itachi (L5)Soubi (L2)Konoe (L2)
    (S007) RebornAkira TnC (L9)Zexion (L6)
    Mikage(S003) LelouchYamamoto (L7)
    Hmm, I never experienced any of it before...
    But if it's possible if that glitch just happen for a specific card?
    or an error in some day...
    If problem often happen I think the best way we can do is report the problem to the mod of ishop or the admin, so the problem could solved as soon as possible...

If that happen when you buy a L10 card it'll be a really huge risk, but don't afraid to buy it... if that happen you can ask Aarin about it...

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Cloverjoker: No, it doesn't happen with one specific card. It's any card, and it's random. You never know when it will happen. Everything you brought up has already been discussed earlier in the thread.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

KonSuzuki-sanPochi
    MikageKumaguroLero
    RyukKarupinAomine (L10)

It does seem like quite a random bug...

I've just bought and given away a bunch of cards for a contest. I bought them and gifted them all one at a time (as members made their requests) and out of the +/-15 to 20 cards I've given out, I got one double. But, this was all on the same day, within hours of eachother.

So yeah, very random. Sorry - that's not exactly a solution but it's a glitch only someone with the right power and access (read: aarinfantasy / Dai-kun) can fix.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

So irritating. I'm not crying over 1,300 points....but the fact that it happens and it keeps me from buying higher level cards unless I send points to my friend and bug her to buy them for me.

I just bought four low level cards. One was doubled.

So...anyone interested in buying my extra L1 Kensei (Bleach) for its' asking price (1,300) from me? I'll wait until tomorrow night.....if there's no takers, I'll try and find someone to gift it to.
    Last edited by gollumsfriend; 07-03-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Hibari (L10)NyankoKuroko (L10)
    Masamune (L10)Greed/Lin (L2)Hijikata (L10)
    Phoenix Wright (L2)Yuki KtB (L1)Zuko (L5)

Do you still need Kensei card? I can send him to you.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Darknesstoy View Post
    Do you still need Kensei card? I can send him to you.
    No sweetie, but I thank you!

I already have TWO....I'm trying to find a buyer for my extra, and if I can't then I'll be looking for someone to gift the extra out to.

EDIT: Current duplicate situation solved, thanks for buying my extra from me Darknesstoy!
    Last edited by gollumsfriend; 07-03-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: updated info

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Hi everyone-

As far as I know, Amaterasu is gone for the time being....and I was wondering if anyone would like the following card I just bought from iShop, which gave me two (of course, or I wouldn't be here, LOL)

L5 Muramasa (BLEACH) cost 17,700

Please VM me if you're interested, or reply here and I'll check back and contact you...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast