aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Skull (L4)MaoBakugou (L3)
    Lambo (L3)Haruhi (L2)Squall (L6)
    Gipsy Danger (L3)Deadpool (L9)Hiro Hamada (L6)

Post count stuck at 14...Help?

I read the sticky and I don't think that's whats applying to me but if I'm missing something obvious then please hit me sorry.

Problem: I've noticed that even if I'm not an active post-er that my post count never goes up. Its always stuck at 14 and I was wondering if it's beacuse I'm mostly posting in the Quiz section that it's not counting it as 'real' post or if something else is amiss.

Now its not that my post have been removed or anything, if I click to see all post by me I have well over 50 (not a big deal I know) but it was something that just made me frown evertime I see my Post count so Sorry if I'm asking an over-asked question but I just wanted to clear this up.

Thanks to anyone who answers.

EDIT: ....and now that I finally ask someone about this my post goes to 15...go figure....would still like to know though.
    Last edited by SunClouds; 02-25-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Mordor
    You have most likely been posting in sections where post count does not apply. For example, Community Cafe does not add to your post count, and neither does auctions or contests for now. This is to prevent spamming.

When you go to a section where it does not count, you should see a notice of it, when looking closely.
    "Forum Games/Quiz Post all forum games and the like here. Note that all posts in this section will not increase your post count!"

This has also been asked before, so using search function could've provided you the answer. I used the words "post count" and got a lot of hits.
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 08-15-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Iron Man (L9)Thor (L9)Captain America (L9)
    Loki (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Hawkeye (L9)
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S026) Kei Yamashiro

It depends on where you're posting. Sections such as Community Cafe, Points Related, and Voting Booth (which has the quizzes and polls) won't increase your post count, since there's a lot of spamming and pointless chitchat. Most other sub-sections should increase your post count, like the ones in the Yaoi Mania section or this forum function section which mostly have discussions. There's generally a note that states that the section won't increase your post count, I think - seen them in some place. Anyway, the sticky does mention this too, so can I hit you? lol kidding~ Hope that cleared it up some

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Would appreciate if members would use the search function before creating a new thread.

You will find a lot of threads that explain the reason why your post is not increasing.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Skull (L4)MaoBakugou (L3)
    Lambo (L3)Haruhi (L2)Squall (L6)
    Gipsy Danger (L3)Deadpool (L9)Hiro Hamada (L6)
    Thanks all of you and I would like to say that I'm fairly embarrassed that it failed to use quick search. Thanks again and I'll try not to add to the repetitive and idioticness again.

-Is shamed but grateful-

Sunclouds