aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

*NEW* Featured Artist of the Month

I have decided to start up a thing called "Featured Artist of the Month". It can be any Anime/Manga/Game artist (BL artwork only for now though will be featured) and they don't have to be a member of the forum. So far this will be for fanart (with or without Original characters as well). Other categories may be made later.

So far, I am the only staff member doing this, but others may join in at some point with their own monthly choice.

For now, I will not be taking artist suggestions, but soon I will if this ends up going well. If that happens, then you'll be able to submit your suggestion which can be any artist (who does BL artwork) or even yourself (if you do BL artwork) I can't promise all suggestions will be featured though as it is only one artist each month.

With each one featured, their will be links to their sites where their art is featured (like Deviantart or facebook). There may or may not be information to go with the post, depends on what is known about the artist. Sometimes a small critique may be included as well.

All will be posted here --> link. ONLY STAFF CAN SUBMIT/POST THEM. But anyone can comment in each post to say what they would like relating to the artist, their work or anything else.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by Twinstar; 04-06-2015 at 08:39 PM.