aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Jay View Post
    Aww I'd buy the Feilong keyring on the spot as well.

And nice pillow and cushion, tempting tempting... hehe.
    Hmmm.... I will check if I can get more keychains in because those seems to sell well, especially Asami and Fei Long ones (even if that's the case, it won't be anytime soon since they have to be reprinted). Currently, the Aki keychain is sold out and even the big dakis are sold out. Left are just the smaller cushion covers. I will keep everyone posted here if I am able to get any stocks/reprints.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L10)DS_004_midYuri Katsuki (L10)
    Yuri Plisetsky (L9)DS_004_rightOtabek Altin (L9)
    (S075) Cloud StrifeDS_006_leftJin (L8)

The dakimakuras look wonderful, I thought I'd never see them being sold again outside of Japan *__*
    I know that they are currently sold out, but if one were to buy the cover, where would you find a pillow for it?
    Would any pillow that size work?
    Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to find a pillow that size here, not exactly and ordinary sized pillow...

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by UllaBritta View Post
    The dakimakuras look wonderful, I thought I'd never see them being sold again outside of Japan *__*
    I know that they are currently sold out, but if one were to buy the cover, where would you find a pillow for it?
    Would any pillow that size work?
    Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to find a pillow that size here, not exactly and ordinary sized pillow...
    You mean the long pillow? It's called "body pillow" too and yes, any pillow of almost similar size works. The pillow size should be 150 cm x 50 cm. For me, I can find such pillows at most bedding stores here.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    You mean the long pillow? It's called "body pillow" too and yes, any pillow of almost similar size works. The pillow size should be 150 cm x 50 cm. For me, I can find such pillows at most bedding stores here.
    Hm... checking online, it does seem that size isn't popular here. I can only find one pillow and it costs as much as the dakimakura, lol. I would have to fold a comforter or something instead...
    Either way, if you get more in stock then I might be interested in a Finder dakimakura

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Hm... checking online, it does seem that size isn't popular here. I can only find one pillow and it costs as much as the dakimakura, lol. I would have to fold a comforter or something instead...
    Either way, if you get more in stock then I might be interested in a Finder dakimakura
    Which daki design are you most interested in? Then I will check on it~

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Which daki design are you most interested in? Then I will check on it~
    I like the type A, bandage one^^ But I'm also curious about the key chains that went on the spot, what they looked like The Takaba one is pretty awesome so I'm guessing the Asami and Fei was too? haha
    Last edited by UllaBritta; 07-01-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

@UllaBritta ; Sorry! I only get a reply this morning about available stocks.
    I was wondering if you're still interested to get the Type A daki? I can still order it but it will only arrive to me much later, either Sept/Oct (through post) or even December (by hand).

For keychains, I have the Fei Long's and Asami's big and small (two versions) keychains shipping to me soon! So I will put them up when I receive them. May be end of this month. I am gonna keep some of them myself too since I didn't get them during the event.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

@UllaBritta ; Sorry! I only get a reply this morning about available stocks.
    I was wondering if you're still interested to get the Type A daki? I can still order it but it will only arrive to me much later, either Sept/Oct (through post) or even December (by hand).

For keychains, I have the Fei Long's and Asami's big and small (two versions) keychains shipping to me soon! So I will put them up when I receive them. May be end of this month. I am gonna keep some of them myself too since I didn't get them during the event.
    Hi!
    At the moment I can't splurge on something like the daki, sorry >_<. So you don't have to order it for me specifically. But I'll check out the keychains when they will be in stock thanks for keeping me updated~

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Hi!
    At the moment I can't splurge on something like the daki, sorry >_<. So you don't have to order it for me specifically. But I'll check out the keychains when they will be in stock thanks for keeping me updated~
    No problem at all! I will post again when there are new stuff coming in, should be end of this month or September.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Hey everyone, I'm now selling some ViewFinder keychains of Asami and Fei Long, plus restocked the Akihito one too. Do check them out at: Home · THE BL YAOI SHOP · Online Store Powered by Storenvy

~

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast