aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Pray for JapanAbel (L1)Sodom (human) (L1)
    Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)Moonlight
    I've fixed all my links they have now been all redone as of a few weeks ago! ....hope other up-loaders are as lucky as I am and can re-upload their files....
    this clean-up will free up a lot of server space for you ...but your going to be surprised just how many dead links there are!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1(S034) AsamiSpacer 1
    Spacer 1Heart 6 (Devil)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by lemur7 View Post
    I've fixed all my links they have now been all redone as of a few weeks ago! ....hope other up-loaders are as lucky as I am and can re-upload their files....
    this clean-up will free up a lot of server space for you ...but your going to be surprised just how many dead links there are!
    Thank you so much! This really help a lot and save the staff a lot of time too!~ <3

If possible, I hope the other forumers will also follow what you did but I understand if one has too many links to reupload and clean up.

Mod Team

Savings

Link (L7)Link (L8)Eroica (L5)
    Major (L5)Patalliro (L2)Russia (L8)

Ha, I'm actually surprised by how many working links there still are. After going through so many posts I've only run into 2 that don't have full working downloads still. So far, anyway.
    But I've been doing the anime downloads. The manga section sounds like it's going to be a whole lot more work than that.

I hope people will have a much easier time finding what they want when we get this all done.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Male 1 (Blue)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Female 1 (Red)
    Krad (L7)N (L7)Sakuma IE (L4)
    Is there a time limit maybe? I just lost my hardrive that had all my scans, with only the raw scans still saved, so I need to edit all of them slowly. I will hurry if my post will be deleted, because it's rather inconvenient to make the posts again too. The loss of Megaupload is really hurting a lot of us, it seems. XD

Edit: Nevermind, reuploaded in a jiffy. But it might be good for other members to know, haha. XD
    Last edited by Sanae; 04-13-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12