PDA

View Full Version : Imunify360 problem

Schneider
02-22-2017, 09:56 AM
today when I relogged into af after clearing my browser history and cache I was asked to verify myself as not a robot by imunify. The page explicitly stated that "Aarinfantasy.com is protected by imunify360". I did the verification process which allowed me to navigate to forum, but now the trouble is the same verification keeps triggering for many of my subscribed threads, not all of them. I wonder if anyone else noticed this or have similar problems?I am using Google Chrome on Android phone.

lemur7
02-22-2017, 07:19 PM
I've not noticed,,but maybe it is because I am using a PC and not an android phone....you can PM Dai-kun to see if it is related to the sites update...it may be a new piece of security ... it is a Linux security defense shield ..aka an anti-virus/anti-malware software /anti-Trojan shield....(malware bites on steroids...XD)

Twinstar
02-22-2017, 07:55 PM
I just tried it on my phone but it didn't happen. I don't have chrome though. I used firefox to test it.

Dai-kun
02-22-2017, 10:21 PM
I can't get it to replicate either on my phone with chrome. Is it still happening? Your chrome accept cookies?

Schneider
02-23-2017, 12:06 AM
Sorry for late response. I couldn't get past my user cp yesterday because of the error to post here. But surprisingly now after few hours it seems to have fixed by itself. Yes my browser accepts cookies and I don't think anything I did fixed it since I haven't changed any of the browser default settings. I only cleared my cache and browsing history yesterday which triggered the warning, I hadn't cleared cookies or active logins. I checked with several subscribed threads just now that we're triggering the warning yesterday and they all seem accessible now. If I get the page again I will take a screenshot and post it. Thanks e everyone for replying!