PDA

View Full Version : Edit Post Database Error

aura_elustri
06-01-2016, 01:24 PM
I get the following error when I try to edit a post in One Stop Shop > Request

Database error
The aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/editpost.php?do=updatepost&p=4374794#) button in your web browser.
Open the aarinfantasy.com (http://aarinfantasy.com/) home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The aarinfantasy.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them (errors@aarinfantasy.com) if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/editpost.php?do=updatepost&p=4374794

Twinstar
06-01-2016, 01:42 PM
I am getting a "database" error when replying to vm's too, but it will still post them. I'll forward this to aarin (I believe Dai is away/busy this week :/ )

*edit* Got the error when posting this reply...sent a message to aarin on fb.

Hibine
06-01-2016, 03:19 PM
The whole site didn't load for me earlier today and after it worked again I started getting the error page here and there. Now I'm completely unable to access my own auction thread (to update it as the auction has ended). I hope this gets fixed soon.

Araka
06-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Same here, got a DB error when trying to post VMs. But same as Twin, it still posts the message anyway.

Twinstar
06-01-2016, 07:09 PM
It is getting to the point that I can't even see some profiles or vms because of the error. Aarin might be able to fix it but probably not until tomorrow (her time).
I believe the search is down too last I heard.

Schneider
06-02-2016, 02:34 AM
The site was down for me for quite a good while around 14hrs ago or so. No database error, it simply failed to load. I thought it was a forum outage and looked for updates on Twitter/fb but found none. It started working later on its own. Quite possible whatever the issue is with the server hasn't fully resolved.

Hibine
06-02-2016, 04:21 AM
I haven't faced any errors today. I logged in this morning (about 2 hours ago) and everything has been fine. I could access my auction thread too, unlike last night.

Schneider
06-02-2016, 08:42 AM
I am still getting various database errors in visiting user profiles. Whenever I try to view someone's profile I get the error.

Hibine
06-02-2016, 09:33 AM
hmmn just got a notification about a quote but when I clicked the link to check it I got the database error again :(

Twinstar
06-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Aarin has tried to fix it today but it didn't work. We'll just have to try and be patient for when Dai is available.

daniyagami
06-02-2016, 12:15 PM
I'm getting this error everywhere, when I try to view threads, profiles, everywhere.

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Armads
06-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Getting this too when trying to access own, and other's profile pages, as well any any notifications that links to the main profile sections such as mentions and quotes. It started around midday, at the moment it's still okay for Settings and Inbox.

bronakopdin
06-02-2016, 03:00 PM
a few days ago it happened mainly with threads, but since today I can't enter any profile, neither my own nor anyone else's ^^'

in fact what Armads just said there :lol:

Araka
06-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Well, same as Brona and Armads, I now can't look at profiles. Even my own gives me an error. I'll see it a sign of progress (I mean at least something is changing) ^^
Let's hope Dai-kun comes back soon :oops:

BloodLustX
06-02-2016, 07:03 PM
I guess the DB error relating to the user's own profile is happening to everyone? I couldn't access mine since yesterday. (I feel bad for the unreplied VMs left on my profile ><)
Hopefully this error will be resolved soon. TQ :)

laketica
06-03-2016, 12:50 AM
:thief:

dun dun dun...

charo
06-06-2016, 08:02 PM
i was not here for 2 weeks.
finally i log in today
i tried to look up and not working due to database error
maybe it is same for everyone here as they log in?

aarinfantasy
06-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Dai-kun, I tried to reset/repair some parts of what I can, but it keeps giving me internal database error ~_~;;;