PDA

View Full Version : Can not search

suzune
02-12-2016, 05:46 AM
Search any keywords, only this message shows up, no search results at all.
"vBulletin Message
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

Twinstar
02-12-2016, 06:28 AM
It seems to be down. I'll try to contact aarinfantasy about it

*edit* aarin has been contacted and knows about it.

kinsugi
02-13-2016, 06:52 PM
Confirming same issue, from Pacific standard time zone, on a MacBook Pro running OS X. Plenty of hard drive space and memory.

I've been getting this same message intermittently yesterday and today at very random times. Maybe a dozen times over many hours…

The first time was around the time these reports were posted. For me that's around 4AM; I always wake up around then and it's usually the best time for me to use the Internet here.

Usually I have multiple tabs up, for AF, AmazonPrime or Google, but I close tabs if I experience lag on a streaming video.

EDIT: Just got this message again! I was on Aarinfantasy and had a tab up for LiveJournal, so AF does seem to be the common thread.

SECOND EDIT: Possible insight. I have ONLY AF open. I searched for recent posts by someone I hadn't seen for awhile. Apparently there ARE no recent posts archived in the system, however far back they are kept, and I got that message again.

Hope these details are helpful!

bronakopdin
02-14-2016, 07:20 PM
ah I just wanted to report this but it was already :lol: so yeah I also heard from yet another person but as this is brought to attention already I guess I don't need to write more here now ^^

fiona0109
02-15-2016, 04:51 AM
I have the same problem, too. Both IE and FireFox don't work.

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Twinstar
02-15-2016, 05:34 AM
Everyone, please be patient. As far as I can tell it's not working for anyone. Aarin has contacted Dai so we just need to wait for him to be able to have a chance to fix it. Not sure when but it will be fixed eventually. Sorry everyone.

Twinstar
02-16-2016, 07:43 AM
This has been fixed so closing this report.