PDA

View Full Version : Your own profile/page!

HEEDLESS
11-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Can't go or see your own profile/page!
A bug or whatever it is... I can't go or see my own profile/page... :? :?

I can see and go to everyone but my own! :rolleyes:

THANKS!

*CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

kriska22
11-13-2014, 04:55 PM
When was the last time you saw your profile? I cannot access your profile either. I tried changing the forum styles to default but to no avail. It is probably a plugin/addon. I'll verify with Dai.

HEEDLESS
11-13-2014, 05:10 PM
When was the last time you saw your profile? I cannot access your profile either. I tried changing the forum styles to default but to no avail. It is probably a plugin/addon. I'll verify with Dai.

Thanks Dear~ :hug:

BAD bug....... NE????? :sob: :cry:

I tried all..... internet explore/Safari/Chrome/Firefox... Macs and PCs (Windows) from HOME and WORK... :(
It has been acting up few times... but yesterday, it completely GONE........ T_T

Last seen was yesterday!

Twinstar
11-14-2014, 10:15 AM
That is so strange... something for Dai to look at for sure (unless aarin knows what might have happened). I emailed Dai in case no one has yet.

kriska22
11-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Thanks Dear~ :hug:

BAD bug....... NE????? :sob: :cry:

I tried all..... internet explore/Safari/Chrome/Firefox... Macs and PCs (Windows) from HOME and WORK... :(
It has been acting up few times... but yesterday, it completely GONE........ T_T

Last seen was yesterday!

Dai confirmed it is indeed a mod/plugin issue. I'll have a thorough check later to pinpoint which mod it is.

EDIT
Weird, I can now view your profile even though nothing has been changed/turned off. Please inform us if it ever comes back.

HEEDLESS
11-15-2014, 12:01 PM
It's now.... :dance: After logged in and out for almost an hour awhile ago.... :happy:

THANKS ...... LOVE YOU and Dai~ :hug: :kiss:

*CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*