PDA

View Full Version : Manage Attachments

aura_elustri
12-31-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm unable to manage my attachments.

Edit Post > Go Advanced > Manage Attachments

aura_elustri, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

tina21
06-03-2016, 10:25 AM
I got this error too. I just made a post in Contests and Trivia and after I hit the Post New Thread I saw that I didn't remove the attachment, after I went to Edit my Post, Advance (btw when you hit edit post it takes you to post quick reply) I clicked Manage Attachments and I got a pop up window in which it gave the same message as aura_elustri.

I don't know if that happened because at first, I didn't notice that when I hit Edit my Post I was taken to quick reply and I hit Edit my Post that somehow too me to Advance edit on an empty post and when I clicked Manage attachments the pop-up window appeared with the manager as it should, but since it was an empty post there was nothing on it to un-attach and I think I used the back button on the main page instead of cancel. (I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense)

angerbda
06-08-2016, 01:11 AM
You can try to manage the attachments via the User Control Pannel.
Go to Settings >> My Settings (menu on the left) >> Miscellaneous >> Attachments.

There, you will find all your attachments. You can select them for delete.

I remember having some issue managing the attachments directly from the posts, though I am not sure whether it is a glitch or standard. It shall work via the User CP though.