PDA

View Full Version : redirected to home page of forum

Twinstar
05-26-2013, 06:36 PM
from blog features
I have noticed sometimes that when I post a comment on someones blog, I get redirected to the forum's home page. It still posts the comment but I have to go back to the blog to make sure.

Also, while in someone's blog, if I try to click on a comment in their "recent comment" box, it will redirected me to the forum's homepage as well. It happens in both firefox and chrome for me. It doesn't happen in everyone's blogs for me though. I know it happens when I check out HEEDLESS' newest blog but her other ones will let me view comments from her other blogs.

This is the blog entry that it happens to me
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Twinstar1/Untitled-2-27.png

peilicanhelican
05-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I tried it out and I don't get redirected to the homepage all the time when I click on something from the "Recent Comments" box, but on certain links. I tried on a few other blogs and links and I've noticed it only redirects if the comment from the "Recent Comment" is made by someone other that the blog owner. On HEEDLESS's page, the recent comments made by HEEDLESS redirects me to that comment but a recent comment made by, say charo since it's pictured above, will redirect me to the forum home page.

This also happened on Emoness's blog, but it didn't happen on moon_child, stormwolf2010, or beatlechan's blog, which took me to the comments the way they were supposed to.

Also, it didn't redirect me when I posted a comment.