PDA

View Full Version : Bank Transfer Problem

kashirax2
04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Cannot transfer points
So I just won an auction and am trying to pay for the set. I've tried 4 times to send points but each time I get the pop-up that generally says the transfer was a success only it has been blank. My transaction log shows that none of my attempts were successful. I tried twice, then deleted my cache and cookies, tried again, then rebooted my pc, and tried yet again but nothing has worked.

Any suggestions?

kashirax2
04-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Nevermind. I got it to work. :aty:

aarinfantasy
04-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Hi kashirax2 (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/admincp/credits_admin.php?do=transactions&userid=529218&eventid=11) , just to confirm that you did not send out the amount for the previous 3 times, it's only 1 time. So no worries on that.

Can you try sending again points to me for testing? Any amount. Will return the amount to you.

sapphireleo
06-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi if it's possible to how do I transfer my earnings to my points or savings..? I would greatly appreciate it if u could help me..:oops:

sapphireleo
06-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Mistake.. oh why did I have to click yes..?! So sorry..TT///TT ..sorry for my stupidity.. *Facepalm* didn't realise what exactly it was till to late sorry.. I'm kinda new still learning my way around this site.. T_T