PDA

View Full Version : Random Database error

Twinstar1
02-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Dunno if it's linked to kinsugi's error but I have been randomly getting the database error today. Doesn't matter what I'm trying to do whether it's trying to send a pm or reply to a post, or just access the forum. When I refresh the page, it works fine then.

First happened at around 7:25pm EST
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=495019

again at 7:40pm
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=169835

again at 9:10pm
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/forum.php

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Twinstar1/Untitled-5-5.png

aarinfantasy
02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Having the same issue too today, forwarded to Dai.

Dai-kun
02-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Was working on the donations fixed. It should not occur due to that anymore

bra00724
08-19-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm getting a lot of database error today. Just letting you know.

Twinstar
08-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Ya I noticed I get it sometimes too now

lynixe
08-19-2013, 11:39 PM
i got this a lot on 2 days ago

and a fair amount yesterday

was also log out continuously right after that

aarinfantasy
08-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Already noted about this problem >.<;;

Schneider
08-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I've been getting these a lot for past 2-3 days. Apparently I didn't get any today but ever since I stopped getting them forum is practically crawling for me. Pages take forever to load while other sites are completely unaffected and are loading just fine. I don't think it's ISP issue because when something triggers from their side the site stops loading altogether, but af is loading..only extremely slow.

Please scroll down and check the untitled.gif attachment by me.. spent a good minute or over loading this page and as you can see the post content still hasn't loaded despite the fact there's no media (pictures/video embed etc) on the entire page anywhere. And anything below #38 hasn't loaded at all so this is the lowest part of page for now (#39,#40, reply box etc all cut off. You can see the status bar in bottom left which comes in bottom of browser)

celtic7irish
09-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm getting the database error today, but ONLY when I try to access my own profile. I can access other people's profiles, and the rest of the site (that I've tried so far) with no problems. But I can't see my own profile, no matter how many times I try to go there or refresh. :(

AlexiaLee
09-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I have the same problem as celtic7irish. The entire site works fine but I can't access to my own profile, also audiopain86 told me that she can't access to my profile either :(

I'm using with the latest version of FF and also checked with Chrome.

EDIT: I tried to see celtic's profile but I got the Database Error too :/
EDIT2: Now I can't access to crazy_little_crow's profile .__.

EDIT3: Right now I can see celtic's, clc & my profile just fine. I'll check later and edit again if there's another error.

gollumsfriend
09-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Just read this so I thought I'd try to go to your pages -

I get the Database Error when trying to access celtic7irish and AlexiaLee's pages also......but I can access my own page just fine. For now anyway. lol

kinsugi
09-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Confirming I got the DB error for both celtic and AlexiaLee but not others I tried.

AlexiaLee
09-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Hi, just want to let you know that I'm getting again the error when I try to access to my profile.

bra00724
09-14-2013, 02:10 AM
A lot of it today. In my profile mainly. Both on pc and android.

gollumsfriend
09-14-2013, 02:14 AM
I got Database Errors a couple times when trying to log in just over one hour ago......and when trying to preview a PM.....and here just now when I checked everyone (all that have posted in this thread) I got the errors for AlexiaLee AND celtic7irish's pages again.

IMO, I really feel the site just gets more and more buggy by the day. :(

kinsugi
09-14-2013, 02:46 AM
I've been getting constant and random database errors since yesterday! T_T

They seem totally random: when posting, or changing tabs, or forums, or going back to a different page. I'm even seeing a new little box sometimes that says <p>database error</p>.

Since I returned a few minutes ago I've had four database errors. :dark: Make that five... just got another coming to this thread.

EDIT: And just got another when I clicked to edit.

lynixe
09-14-2013, 03:02 AM
hmm

not trying to repeatedly complain but i had been trying to log in for the past 45 minutes
as soon as i am in, i am auto log out follow by database error

it is a nonstop process so i lost count of how many log ins and outs i had in the past 45 minutes:sigh:
(at least a good 50 times........seriously that bad, not exaggerating at all)

this is not the first time too

the last time, i experience this and other ppl did mention that it was not as bad(but it was horrible on my side with every click/refresh/next page/ post/preview; pretty much any button at all)

Yuuri Kirito
09-14-2013, 07:59 AM
I thought that it was my net's crappy signal, now I am convinced that I am not alone. The site's been down from afternoon until tonight (Pacific time). I couldn't access ANY thread at first, but when I clicked the "Remember Me" box beside the details tab, it has gone back to normal.

Misfortune
09-14-2013, 10:05 AM
I've got the same issue today this morning. It lasted about 3 hours I think. I'm glad everything is back to normal now though ^^;;

gollumsfriend
09-15-2013, 01:14 AM
I thought that it was my net's crappy signal, now I am convinced that I am not alone. The site's been down from afternoon until tonight (Pacific time). I couldn't access ANY thread at first, but when I clicked the "Remember Me" box beside the details tab, it has gone back to normal.

I didn't think this thread was about being automatically logged out, thought it was the database error. But either way....

The two times I've posted in this thread about seeing the Database Errors, I've been logged in via clicking the 'Remember Me" box. Every since I joined in 2008 I don't think I've EVER logged in and not clicked the remember me box, it's just something I automatically do daily when logging in here. As I said before, this is about the Database Error. I've never been auto logged off the site. Uless you consider database error and auto log off as being the same thing. But I don't.

Yuuri Kirito
09-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Lynixe had the same issue with auto log offs followed by a database error message.