PDA

View Full Version : malware

mommidono
12-24-2012, 12:59 AM
malware linked in with a picture?
clicked into:

h**p://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f269/t167519-help-me-celebrate-halloween.html#post4036723

my browser sent the warning for content that was posted from another site... just passing it on:

Danger: Malware Ahead!

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on
aarinfantasy.com.

Content from www.freeimagehosting.net, a known malware
distributor, hase been inserted into this web page. Visiting this
page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

angerbda
12-24-2012, 08:02 AM
There is most likely one picture coming from the site www.freeimagehosting.net (http://www.freeimagehosting.net) which triggered the malware message.

Chrome is blocking the page, so I can just see the Malware message.
People who posted images on the thread needs to check where they come from and remove the one(s) from the freeimagehosting website (I cannot do this, I have no access to the page with Chrome and are not using any other browser at the moment)

divinegrace92
12-30-2012, 03:40 AM
the first page of the family thread can't be accessed due to that image... I hope someone who had uploaded an image there can remove it. :/

Twinstar
12-30-2012, 06:11 AM
@mommidono: try it now. I think I removed the images.

@Divine: what do you mean by family thread? Are you talking about the aarin family thread or something else?

divinegrace92
12-30-2012, 07:52 PM
@twinstar - yep the aarin family thread. :)

Twinstar
01-03-2013, 11:52 AM
@Divine: I found the source for it in the family thread (on page one). I am just waiting for the member to change the link in their sig.

*edit* It should be fixed now. Can someone double check for me? (it doesn't give me a warning since I use firefox)