PDA

View Full Version : How to add new chapters to a story?

Gwennie
12-22-2012, 08:12 AM
title says it all
So obviously I'm new here, and I'm totally confused of something. I have no idea how to add a new chapter to my story I recently created! The layout is a bit confusing to me! I've seen, from reading other stories, how on each page/chapter there is a key of sorts where you can simply click on whichever chapter you want to go to. I have no idea how to make this happen for me!!! How do I add a new chapter?! Help please! It's most likely something easy I'm overlooking, I'm just so paranoid about somehow messing up my story I submitted that I'm scared to do anything! lol

orangewillow
12-22-2012, 10:44 PM
At the bottom of the first page of your story, there is a tab that say EDIT ENTRY. Click that. Once you have been taken to the edit entry page, there is going to be an option to add pages to your story. Type in 1, and it will take you to your second page, where you can add your new chapter.

If you have any other questions, they should be answered in the fiction guide (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fiction/showentry.php?e=98331).