PDA

View Full Version : Post formatting difficulties

yaoihentai
12-06-2012, 03:58 AM
For about week I have been unable to enter to start a new paragraph, change the color of my font or change the alignment when using the enhanced interface editor. The font size, bold, italic and underline options only work about half the time. I hadn't changed any of my settings before it started and I'm still using the same browser. The basic and standard editors seem to work fine, however.

daniyagami
12-19-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm having the same problem in my blog. Until some days ago everything was working fine. Now I edited my entry and I could not edit styles and the whole text got messed after I save. Here it is: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/blogs/daniyagami/9576-dragon-scroll-wishlist.html The pragraph are not working either. The whole text goes to one single line. I noticed the same problem posting in the forum. I'm using the theme bleak black.

Twinstar
12-19-2012, 07:28 PM
I believe this is a bug with the "Enhanced" editor (this has been mentioned before). I use to have this issue but it's the reason I stopped using it and went back to the standard one.