PDA

View Full Version : Text in posts all runs together

darker hei
10-16-2012, 12:14 PM
When posting, all paragraphs I try to write end up mashed together into one huge one. So, no line or paragraph breaks.

kinsugi
10-16-2012, 12:23 PM
Paragraph 1. Words words words. Hitting return now. Paragraph 2. Hitting return. Paragraph 3. Hitting return twice. After two returns to get skipped line, I shall save to see results. EDIT: Duplicated issue. All squashed. May be related to issue I shall now post, that I'm not getting editing menu even when I set General Settings to WYSIWYG. IN ADDITION, although I SEE option to add emoticons (on right side of post) they DO NOT WORK.

cabbit_girl
10-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I am able to post paragraphs.

I will assume because I was set to basic editor prior to the server mirgation

if you were set to a different setting, you may not be able to change right now and since javascripts are not loading correctly, your posts may be skewed

bronakopdin
10-16-2012, 02:15 PM
I happen to have the same problem, too, since the migration... let's just hope that Dai-kun can fix these issues soon

AlexiaLee
10-16-2012, 03:01 PM
As a temporary solution you can use HTML code: (br)(/br) replacing the ( ) with the angle brackets.

Write it twice if you want a paragraph break: (br)(/br)(br)(/br)

laketica
10-16-2012, 07:45 PM
ah I guess I will hafta do the br thing... >< too lazy though... too lazy. XD I've also noticed that my message will randomly cut off when I go to preview as well. sometimes. only sometimes.

angerbda
10-16-2012, 09:40 PM
[scrap previouus, didn't see Dai's update]

All shall be functioning ok. No issue with testing posting/editing/adding smileys on my side. Any one with the issue still there?

AlexiaLee
10-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Now that Dai-kun has fixed the java issues the line breaks should work

:) (testing....)

EDIT: yup, there's the paragraph break xD without using HTML

bronakopdin
10-17-2012, 02:20 AM
for me it works again, too :)

nice work Dai-kun :hug: