PDA

View Full Version : malware alert

angyal
09-25-2012, 04:48 PM
I just tried to access crisislover's profile page and suddenly a malware alert popped up. I tried some other profiles, they were fine. So far that's the only one.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/angyal686/malwarealertaarin.jpg
I'm using google chrome and this is the warning google sent me. SInce it's in german I'll translate the important parts:

Warning: Something is wrong

aarinfantasy.com contains content from wallzone.com, a website that is known to contain malware. YOu might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google found damaging software that might be installed on your computer if you continue, the sight might have been manipulated by a hacker, bla bla bla.

I have no idea what the problem is, maybe you do :)

Twinstar
09-25-2012, 06:39 PM
It might be some something in the profile. It could be from a pic or banner or something...I know sometimes that happens in threads when someone has a banner that ends up giving that warning. I tried it in my google chrome and I get the same thing, but in Eng.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Twinstar1/Untitled-2-22.jpg

I tried to see if I could find what it is, but I can't figure it out. I'll show aarin this to see what she thinks.

angyal
09-25-2012, 11:05 PM
It's always great if someone else can reproduce a bug. :)
And since it's 6 Am and I've been awake for more than an hour and my brain is mushy and stuff anyway I will add that I find ti very nice that my issue got #444 (although 666 would have been nicer) and that I'm quite pleased about how close my translation is to the actual text.
And now I should probably go back to sleep or something before my brain implodes.

aarinfantasy
09-26-2012, 04:07 AM
Noted on this, but I can't find the source of the URL yet... which is strange. Will keep on looking for it.

s1257
09-26-2012, 10:31 PM
I just got the same thing.

Rani
09-28-2012, 06:34 AM
can't find anything wrong with Firefox or Explorer

angyal
09-28-2012, 06:28 PM
I just check the profile again and now ther's no alert anymore. So I guess the case is closed. :)