PDA

View Full Version : Lost Points

WindchildXD
08-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Points lost during transaction from savings!
I had 7500 points and sold two of my cards and it came around 12000 something. But my savings were 1862537 I think and they haven't changed. Also I'm denied of transaction of even 10k from Savings to Points. I tried this just last night and its still same.

Its actually got worse after trying to transact the savings. From 12000 (something) it deducted straight to 500. And its still 500 in my points location. Also my savings haven't increased as points went down and I wasn't able to buy anything.

Hope I wrote everything that was needed to be told. Can someone please help me?

Cheers,

Wind

fataltea
08-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Wind; you will need to transfer points to your Checking in order to use them. Putting them in savings will make it impossible to use them.

When you say you were "denied of transaction", what do you mean? Did you receive an error? If so, what did it say?

WindchildXD
08-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Like I said, I have 1862537 in my savings and I tried transferring them to points. I tried 40k and it didn't work, it said I didn't have enough savings...then I tried lowering and lowering the amount until it reached 5k and it allowed! But even when it said it was success it didn't put anything in my points, instead it took away 11 or 12k. Initially I had 7500 but after I sold off two cards it gave me 12k and a little more. But when it gave a successful transfer points message, it left me with 500 points only! What should I do? Not that I lost any points from savings but from my point's points. Do I even make sense? @.@! All I wanted was the new Pikachu and Hibard card...but I never expected this...what should I do? Wind

fataltea
08-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Sorry I took so long to reply..

I'm still not exactly sure what you are saying, but I think I have a general idea. Has this happened again since then, or was it a one time event? I am unable to duplicate the error. If you just want to receive the points you lost, please send a PM to aarin or another admin.

WindchildXD
08-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Thank you. I guess its ok. I lost less than I received for my birthday few days after that. I guess I can consider it for now. I just hope it doesn't go weird on me again, that's all.

~Wind