PDA

View Full Version : File Manager Malfunction 1

Kiraboshi
03-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi,

My first problem is:
My file manager is accruing uploaded images. I am unable to delete images from my file manager and they are not automatically deleting as stated at the bottom states they would be.

Please let me know what to do. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

CrownedReaper
03-10-2012, 10:30 PM
:huh:
well did you use all the images you had uploaded?

kriska22
03-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Hello Kiraboshi,

May we know those images you would like to be deleted?

Kiraboshi
03-11-2012, 06:34 PM
@CrownedReaper;@kriska22;

Yes, I do usually I probably need it for 5 minutes on my file manager to upload them onto an album/post. Then technically I do not need them anymore and they can be removed from the file manager.

Does this mean if I deleted them from the file manager, it disappears from the album? If that's so then, I would need selection of particular images. (Basically my sets, sigs and avatars, I would prefer to keep. All images I could forgo.)

Maybe I'm not sure how it works, but in any case, I cannot manage certain files (eg. delete them) at will. Let me know if you have more questions.

angerbda
03-12-2012, 12:15 AM
There is no link between the File Manager images and the one stored in your account. I mean, the file manager is a temp interface that store links to your PC to help upload images in your forum account. The images will remain in the file manager, as thumbnails of what you selected to upload once, and if you kept the original image in your PC you will be able to select them and upload again.

You can see discussion and other link reference in this thread http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/projects/issue-315.html

To summarize, the file manager will keep trace of all upload done in your account, but does not store the images, therefore there is no impact between the remaining images in your file manager and the authorized space for files in you account