PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate cards purchase still triggered?

Schneider
12-22-2011, 10:56 PM
I remember there was a big thread about this issue before forum upgrade and mods even started to refund duplicates for some time? But I was MIA after that so I didn't really follow through if it was ever resolved. I was checking out my inventory today and was surprized to see a starrk lv9 card there. Because I remember very well I only bought 1 of this card and gave it away in my giveaway. Then I skimmed through my inventory and realized there are several more cards like this, including a lv10 card. There is no reason why I'd buy two of the same card for myself, and accidental clicks are no longer the case due to the purchase confirmation pop up. I've couple of those cards present in my inventory that I bought to donate and did so, but I still have a card of them. And two that I bought for myself have been duplicated.
Is this bug still active then? Possibly it is more likely to trigger on accounts where a lot of donations are done? Is it possible to at least get a refund for the lv10 card if not others?

aarinfantasy
12-23-2011, 10:11 AM
@Dai-kun ; Will need to check on this.

@Schneider ; I need confirmation with Dai-kun on this area, so we can go from there about refunding or other way to go about it. Meanwhile, just keep your duplicated cards first.