PDA

View Full Version : Mention notifications

Twinstar1
08-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Not a big deal but I noticed more than once now that the mention notices sometimes show up late. I just got one now for a mention that was back on the 31st. The mention itself has the right date on it but I don't think there is a way to show when I got the notice. It doesn't happen that often but I do remember getting a notice before and when I clicked on it, it was an old mention.

*edit*
The quote notification just did it to me too just now. It notified me for a post that was quoted yesterday.

Don't know if it matters but I think they have all been ones that were in the contest area.

deso
08-02-2011, 08:39 AM
it happened with me too but in an other way
I had a mention and when I looked at it it was a old one
I had to wait a while to see the new one...

HEEDLESS
08-02-2011, 08:48 AM
It was like that since the beginning~

Twinstar
08-02-2011, 09:15 AM
yes but I wasn't sure if it was actually brought up before. I don't remember hearing about it ^^;

fataltea
08-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Yeah, the notifications are extremely laggy for me, too. Most of the time I see them on my own long before I get any alert.

rou
08-02-2011, 12:11 PM
same here. its more a reminder than a notification

Dai-kun
08-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Really? Hmm.. I never notice it being laggy for me. Everytime someone mentions me I get it right away. You guys can help me test by randomly mentioning me.

Rani
08-02-2011, 09:32 PM
will do so then, and i can only say the same: sometimes i see a mention way before i get a notification. But the time of the notice stamp is always correctly displayed, so maybe we should do that when you are actually online Dai-kun

angyal
08-03-2011, 04:35 AM
I just got notified the third time for the same mention. the mention's from the 31st. I read it on the 1st, got a notification on the 2nd and got another notification today.

Never had a problem with the mentions so far. they were always on time, but this is slowly starting to annoy me. ^^