PDA

View Full Version : New Post Customization problems

07-27-2011, 10:02 AM
I have noticed that when you copy a customized (color, bold, italics, etc) text from another post (not reply with quote) and paste it you can't make changes to it (change color, bold etc)...

Also copy and pasting a CODE that member usually use so others can follow a particular form won't work 'cos the background seem to go with it
eg:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/k_tina21/2.jpg

Dai-kun
07-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Can you please switch that entire text you have copied over in source mode so I can see all the bbcode that was used?

tina21
07-27-2011, 05:22 PM
source mode as in.... what do you mean? *has no clue*

maybe its just a Windows thing, since sitting in my sis laptop that has Linux I was able to change stuff from the pasted text

Dai-kun
07-27-2011, 07:02 PM
To go into source mode look at the editor. Above the Bold BB code (B) there is an A/A button.. click that.

tina21
07-28-2011, 08:14 AM
This is the source mode of a text I copy-paste in my contest:

[B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00]--------------------
Entries:
/COLOR][B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=verdana][B][B]*kh/B]/B]/FONT]/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=verdana][B][B]oa - 3 Starry☆Sky // 3 Viewfinder/B]/B]/FONT]/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=verdana][B][B]
*cabbit_girl - 1 Starry☆Sky
*buhbibutterfly - 2 Starry☆Sky
*kannrou - 3 Starry☆Sky
*thoughtsofgray - 3 Starry☆Sky/B]/B]/FONT]/COLOR]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]/B]

PS: I put the source mode in it but when posted it takes the form it should so I'm erasing some ] so it'll be visible.

tina21
08-03-2011, 05:53 AM
Just an update

I tried this morning to copy-paste the stats on my contest and the whole thing froze up for a moment then it got pasted, but it was laggy when I tried to make changes to it or generally add sth etc, and after I clicked to post it I was getting a fatal error.

I tried again now and this is the fatal error I'm getting:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 95194 bytes) in /home/aarin504/public_html/forum/includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 1553