PDA

View Full Version : Video

07-03-2011, 10:51 PM
video not working
hello,

so whenever i go to the "videos" section and click on a video to watch, all that comes up is that the screen is blank and at the corner is a small red box. i tried this one a few videos and they are all the same. i even got a "bad gateway" messege from one of them to. i'm just wondering if this is a problem that the sites having or if its just my computer. i tried the videos from my laptop and it works fine, but i would still like some confirmation to this. this is also the first time i've had this problem, i'm usually able to watch the videos fine from the computer i'm using.

hopefully i'm posting this in the right area o.O (haven't posted in forum before...)

Oh and i tried this not only videos that were uploaded on MegaVideo, but also from the Youtube, etc. ones as well. they were all the same.. hope i gave enough info. but like i said, i just want to make sure if this is just a problem my computer is having or not.

Dai-kun
07-06-2011, 01:26 PM
What country are you located? It could be that you are being blocked by your country ISP.

niky666
07-06-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm in America. i've used the computer to watch videos on here before, and it worked perfectly fine. i also noticed that the banner that says "AarinFantasy" isn't appearing as well, from the same computer.

Dai-kun
07-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Make sure you have flash installed.

You can check by going here. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

all that comes up is that the screen is blank and at the corner is a small red box
That is probably a flash logo, meaning you need flash.

niky666
07-08-2011, 05:58 PM
hm, i think i already have this installed. maybe i just need to update it

Kathrynkaren
08-28-2011, 10:17 PM
I have the same problem too. It's not working, it's blank

gokunaruto
08-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Which browser / firewall are you using?

aarinfantasy
08-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi @Kathrynkaren ;
I see you are also from Malaysia just like me... so you need to read up:
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f12/t149736-malaysia-blocked-file-sharing.html

It is our local Streamyx and some other local ISP blocking filesharing websites... so go to that link to see how to bypass it.

~