PDA

View Full Version : Can't load pics in threads......undefined!

ManyVoices
05-27-2011, 11:20 AM
I have had this happen before and now others had the same problem at that time too. I'm hoping there is another solution besides moving all my pics from one photobucket account to another. But that time I couldn't copy the links from photobucket and this time I can.
Here's the problem:
I am trying to post 5 pics into a contest. I go into advances and click spoiler tags (contest rule), then I click insert pic, the box comes up and I choose to get from URL., I copy the link in photobucket (either before or while box is opened) and paste it into the space provided in box. When I click upload it says "undefined". It doesn't matter what link I copy and paste either. I have tried them all. Oh and they are JPEG extensions on the pics.
Last night I added 5 pics by doing the same process except I uploaded from my computer. These wound up being attachments!! That happened only on my second entry of 5 pics and not the first that I inserted 30 minutes prior.
Sorry so lengthy but I want to be as detailed as possible so someone can help me!!
Edit: Having same trouble with ImageShack......not just PB.

Dai-kun
05-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Try to untick the box that says 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' when you're entering the url.

ManyVoices
05-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Try to untick the box that says 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' when you're entering the url.

*gloommpp* **smooch* thanks a ton! This was driving me crazy and I had never noticed the boxed was there. Let alone that it was checked. lol I've been trying every photo sharing site I can think of.....:oops: