PDA

View Full Version : bank points and savings

LestatxArmand
05-13-2011, 10:49 PM
bug
Well essentially this is what had transpired between me and dai-kun I had noticed that I wasn't getting any interest in my savings and took out my savings to my points and everything had doubled, however when I took out my points from savings it said I had negative 1,400,000. dai-kun told me to report this but I'm not sure how other than posting this here in the bugs report. Unless this is how I report a bug T_T

Quote Originally Posted by LestatxArmand View Post
Sorry If I'm not allowed to post here but I didn't think it would be proper to make another topic. I have an issue about the bank. I put in 1,400,000 in my savings and I noticed that there was no more in my savings from interest so I took out my 1,400,000 and I got back 2,800.000 So it doubled but now my savings says negative 1,400,000. Why does it say negative instead of 0?

I've reverted to your correct amount. Seems like you were moving it back and forth and it glitched somehow.

Thats impossible I've only removed my points once, which was today. Is it possible to get glitched just by removing it once?

No, sometimes it happens for some reason, I'm not sure. It's not your fault, don't worry about it. Just report it and someone would fix it for you.

Mordor
05-14-2011, 07:03 AM
This is a known issue. The last time it came up the temporary solution was, that you will contact Stupidgirlang in order to get your points back to positive. Later it was changed that you will contact Aarinfantasy herself. So if it happens again best bet is to contact Aarin I guess.

I can't seem to find the original thread about it, but here it has been mentioned as an issue

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t136402-bank-issues.html#post3418626