PDA

View Full Version : JR Videos

05-09-2011, 01:18 PM
This is terrible!!!
I was attemtping to rewatch the series, [-]again, for like the 100th time[/-], but was unable to, beacuse on all the videos, the same msg was popping up! "This video has been removed due to infringement" or some other nonsense. Whats up with that?! Is there anything that can be done?! Please say this isnt permanent! [-]I need my junjou fix![/-] T_T

P.S. I wasn't sure what priority level i should use on this... Needless to say, if it were up to me, i would def place it under # 1 priority. [-]comparable to having a meltdown[/-], but seeing as how i am unclear on what the proper procedure is, i'm going to place it under :gulp: meduim... Hope that's ok... Please forgive me any transgressions, as i am new to these things, and would not have even posted, except for the fact that [-]JR is vital to my everyday life,[/-] to my knowledge, no had yet reported this calamity.

stupidgirlang
05-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Hello there

Just to inform everyone that aarin knows about the deletion of all the JR in the streaming video section. :omgnooo:

It's a bad thing to happen since she is the only that upload all the videos in that section >_<.

What a waste of effort :twitching:

aarinfantasy
05-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi there, yes I am aware of it already but sadly, I cannot upload them for now ... at least not so soon. This is because the USA dvd producer of JR season1 and season2 had been clearing all sharing files, to coincide with their latest English subs release of season2 which is out this month.

dreaming
05-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Thank you guys so much for letting me know what's going on! That sucks that the dvd producer is clearing the files, but we won't be brought down by the man!!! No way!! If anything, i will just buy the dvd, and upload it somewhere, and share it with the world!! Much like this spectacular forum does. Take that mean producer man!!! [-]Muahahahaha!!![/-] :wahaha: :cough:

Anywho, i'm very glad to hear it's not gone forever. I understand about letting things settle down. Gotta let the heat blow off, :thief: and then we hit them again!

LOL. Sorry if this seems totally random. It's just that i'm kinda super duper loopy right now, [-]the cough syrup is really starting to kick in[/-] and my inner conspiracy theorist is starting to come out... [-]Aliens are real!!!! The government is lying!!!![/-] Bad inner self! Back to your cage!

Anywho, thanks very much guys for all your hard work. I'm gonna go to bed now, cos it's past my bed time and i gotta work ungodly early in the am... Oyasumi! :oyasumi:

frozonecom
05-13-2011, 03:43 AM
I checked BitTorrent files and they are also down. The only source you can get for JR Files now are the private servers(Direct Download Links)