PDA

View Full Version : Upload in Profile Gallery.

Caboose
04-26-2011, 12:17 PM
The uploading in the profile photo albums aren't working, every time I go to upload a new windows pops up saying "This image exceeds the size" or something like that, but I hadn't actually gotten around to picking what images I wanted. Thanks.

Dai-kun
04-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Hm.. I'm not exactly sure why you are the only one (so far) to have this issue. I went into your account and tried to upload an album picture and I do see what you're saying. I have checked permissions for registered and contributors and everything is what they should be. I have also checked to see that your quota is still not full. I'm not exactly sure where the problem lies now. What I do suggest is to slowly delete album pictures and try uploading and see if that fixes it. If deleting a few pics won't do it, try clearing out your entire albums, and try to upload them again. Sorry I can't help much here. I have tried out other accounts similar to yours and theirs are working properly.

frozonecom
04-27-2011, 12:49 AM
I tried uploading pictures and it works fine for me.

ManyVoices
04-28-2011, 09:24 AM
I have the same problem!!! HELP!! I don't currently have any albums.......deleted them all and shouldn't have DUH....now I get this error when I click Upload pictures button.

This picture exceeds your total album file size quota by 52.0 KB.

Dai-kun
04-28-2011, 02:36 PM
This is fixed. For some reason, attachments and profile album pictures add together and it went over the album quota.

The attachment quota for each person is set to 10mb, profile album pics set to 3mb (4mb for contributors). If your attachments is at 5mb, you cannot upload anything into the profile album.

Anyways, to fix this problem, I changed the profile album pic quota for contributors to 10mb to match the attachments (and for regular users 3mb to 4 mb).

LovelessRitsuka
10-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Mines doing that too, and I delete the album, and it's still saying that. The only other pictures I have on here are my profile picture, my avatar, and my signature picture. Help? T_T